Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    infojockey

Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

Here is my best estimate as to what is behind the coronavirus biowarfare attack. I am its author and have posted it elsewhere on the Internet.

Walter Alter

This is a Kissinger-Rockefeller neocon globalist Wall St./City of London feudalist financier oligarch operation top to bottom. The 5 day delay between coronavirus infection and symptoms means that this is a weapons grade bio-warfare agent. China had nothing to do with this other than being the patsy and their economy knocked to the mat for being a threat to the banker-controlled 3rd World loan sharking mafia extortion apparat. The Democratic Party USA is a clueless witless stooge to the neocon GOP "Never Trump" globalist psychopaths.

Trouble is, Hillary, the catalyst to the last stage in their fascist police state 1984 martial law putsch, was not elected. Big omission, big flaw, analagous to Hitler not mopping up at Dunkirk. This is why Trump has been carpet bombed since his announcement to run. Trump and his patriots is the ONLY thing standing between us and a police state lock down and UN takeover of planetary governance.

They failed with their massive "Orange Man bad" press mobilization, they failed with the Mueller investigation, they failed with the two hearings and bogus whistleblower, they failed with impeachment. So now bio-warfare. But they didn't do their homework about hydrochloroquine and a couple other remedies waiting in the wings. Hydrochloroquine could end this plague in two weeks. They need the plague to continue into the election. It is ALL ABOUT keeping Trump from being elected. They kill the economy, they kill his chief accomplishment.

Trump rolled back their global economic empire plans and it drove them insane. China takes a hit to their standing in the world, a standing largely the result of their BRICS 3rd World economic development bank, direct competition to the neocon World Bank and IMF, and their Belt and Road initiative 3rd World Infrastructure development program. The neocon bankers do not want the 3rd world industrialized, period, it is competition and they are MONOPOLISTS

The Nazi economic policy has been the policy of empire builders and its early version is what caused our American Revolution - colonial manufacture. Colonies were to be kept as agrarian raw materials supplier and a market for goods manufactured in the industrialized home country. Hitler needed markets for German manufacture independent from the other competing European countries. Lebensraum would give him the permanent rural farm and raw materials production necessary to keep Germany's industries employed but never growing to the point of industrializing for themselves and becoming competition. This is key to understanding the rampant European nations' rush towards the colonialism during the beginnings of the Industrial Revolution. Spain died as a world power because she never industrialized, simply sucked the gold from the Americas and when that ran out, crash.

China was becoming competition for the neocon World Bank and IMF and the west's industrial production. This is why the 3rd World has been kept in debt slavery, their raw materials ripped off at fire sale prices by globalist loan sharking and commodity price manipulations, and thus unable to fully industrialize. It's called colonialism and is what we fought our revolution against. This was what the Occupy movement targeted before they self cannibalized via the usual litany of leftist causes dispersing attention off Wall St. If you are not hitting the target, you are helping the target.

This Nazi economic policy is what the modern world's communication and information grid is toppling into the dustbin of history. They absolutely need to "bomb us into the stone age", where they can return the world to medieval feudalism and rule a federation of UN warlord states.

This is the game board kids, and when hydrochloroquine stops this pandemic in its tracks in a matter of weeks, they will have to come up with something even more spectacular to absolutely keep Trump out of the White House and a second term. There will be assassination attempts, attempts at provoking WWIII, perhaps another, deadlier pandemic.

Their style is to kick over the table, scatter the pieces whenever pushed against the wall; and then bring a mummified Henry Kissinger out of his coffin to eructate in our faces about "Der New Vorld Order". History, technology and the mental process of observational logic is plowing them into 6' of earth. They need a feudal peasantry suffused with superstition (the "New Age" movement) to keep their blood sucking parasite operation as the preeminent financial paradigm, even if it means killing the host.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #32
    django

"Trump and his patriots is the ONLY thing standing between us and a police state lock down and UN takeover of planetary governance."

Wow. I can't decide whether that statement is inane or insane.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #33
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by django: View Post
    Jesus MF Christ, I always knew there were a lot of wackos in west county, but I had no idea how crazy you all could get. This thread is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Guess this board isn't called WaccoBB for nothing. Adios, nutcases.
    Glad we are living up to our name!

While I tend to agree with you, no doubt there are some important thoughts in this thread.

And you can easily remove this thread from your digest. See this video demo:

Barry
    Last edited by Barry; 04-12-2020 at 12:18 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #34
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by infojockey: View Post
    This is a Kissinger-Rockefeller neocon globalist Wall St./City of London feudalist financier oligarch operation top to bottom...
    FYI... this comment was posted elsewhere on the internet 2 days ago.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #35
    infojockey

Yah, I know, huh. Lot of real trigger words in there for the triggerites, never mind the rest of the analysis, let's zoom right in to the part that sets off the alarm bells. Lemme help you out - TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. Howzzat? Feeling justified and righteous and at one with the power of hate. Let that hate rise up and take your spirit to the flaming lake, paddle around a bit, smell the smoke, let the flames get you hard. Now you are real and alive with the 13th century pumping through your veins.
    "Trump and his patriots is the ONLY thing standing between us and a police state lock down and UN takeover of planetary governance."

Wow. I can't decide whether that statement is inane or insane.

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #36
    infojockey

Sorry about that, just wanted the data to penetrate locally. I could have re written it but that seemed a bit 19th century in the era of cut and paste. I'm hoping that posting links to stuff that's already out there is OK. Thanks for your patience. We're all going to need a lot of it as hell ascends under our feet.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    FYI... this comment was posted elsewhere on the internet 2 days ago.

12. TopTop #37
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Sorry about that, just wanted the data to penetrate locally. I could have re written it but that seemed a bit 19th century in the era of cut and paste. I'm hoping that posting links to stuff that's already out there is OK. Thanks for your patience. We're all going to need a lot of it as hell ascends under our feet.
    An introduction with your own comments, along with a link and a partial quote of the content would be best practice. A full copy with no link or indication that someone else wrote it is not acceptable.

13. TopTop #38
    infojockey

An introduction with your own comments, along with a link and a partial quote of the content would be best practice. A full copy with no link or indication that someone else wrote it is not acceptable.
    Roger that, will comply.

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #39
    Mayacaman

Jesus MF Christ, I always knew there were a lot of wackos in west county, but I had no idea how crazy you all could get. This thread is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Guess this board isn't called WaccoBB for nothing. Adios, nutcases.
    Glad we are living up to our name!

While I tend to agree with you, no doubt there are some important thoughts in this thread.

Barry

You guys may mock this one ( i ) but I stand upon my Confession:

"In the Summer of 1966, at the age of sixteen, I determined to put myself through a crash course in comparative religion. I read everything: all of the basic texts of the six “major religions” : the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, the Torah & the Prophets, the Teachings of the Compassionate Buddha, the Tao Te Ching, the New Testament, the Koran, the “Hidden Words of Bahá’u’lláh” & the “Autobiography of a Yogi.”

I studied
    All of those books thoroughly for six months - between mid-July, of 1966 until the time of my birthday, in Mid-December. Not only did I study those books, I also sought personally to engage myself in the practices & liturgies of each of those spiritual paths. I gave each of them at least two weeks of attention & practice. I wanted to try out each path and see which of them would be the ‘best fit’ as a life-path for me, myself, & i. I wanted to “Know the Truth” and be made free thereby. That was the nature of my Quest.

So intent and consumed I was by this extracurricular study, that my grades suffered significantly during my last semester at Berkeley High School. Prior to my senior year, my grade point average had been a high range B+, just shy of an A- gpa. After neglecting my schoolbooks in favor of my spiritual Quest, I finished the first (& last) semester my senior year, with a B- gpa.

During the period in the Fall of 1966 while I was a senior at Berkeley High School, pursuing my extra-curricular spiritual interests & not studying my text-books or doing my homework, I spent a fair number of nights couch-surfing around Berkeley. Both of my "homes" - that of my father and step-mother & that of my mother and step-father - were much too difficult environments to steadily hang out or "live" in.

After examining each “path” one at a time, in order of their historical appearance - and after working out the various contradictions in doctrine between one religion to another - I arrived, by the time of my birthday in December of 1966, at the intellectual realization that Jesus Christ was either the unique “Son of God” –or else- the biggest charlatan and self-aggrandizing boaster in history – & this, in spite of his very esteemed & “high teaching.” I tended towards the first of the two prospects.

On my birthday, December 15, I had my first epiphany. We (my family, with the exception of my step-father) were sitting in the Australian gum- paneled dining-room of the house in lower Piedmont. A record of Handel’s “Messiahwas playing on the stereo. My mother always loved to play that record when Christmas-time was coming. At the moment when the Chorus was singing, “Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace,” the Epiphany proclaimed itself – loudly, as a ringing in my ears. The Spirit fell upon me, gently, assuredly. I knew that it was true.

Then, on Christmas Day 1966, I had my second, and greater Epiphany, in the rose-garden of the backyard of our home in lower Piedmont, in the course of reading the Book of Psalms, in a tiny leather-bound Cambridge New Testament / Psalms pocket testament. Starting at Psalm one, and sub-vocalizing every word, I read Psalm after Psalm.

At first, the “single eye” in the midst of my mind was progressively catalyzed & quickened, each time the word “LORD” occurred in the text.
    At Psalm 16, verse eight, the Epiphany took place. Then began the Vision within the “single eye” of my mind, and I saw the face of “Jesus”- the Holy One, the LORD, Yahshua Ha’Messiah - in the midst/ the core/ the center of my “eye”…

...Then I saw the Logos walking in an Oval Sphere of whiteLight before my face... Then I looked up, and Heaven was Opened, and I saw the Son of Man – who lives, ever to make intercession for us - Standing at the Right Hand of Him Who made the Heaven of heavens… Whose face I did not see, for no man can see G-D and live.

…I saw the face of the Son of God for four solid hours as I walked, looking continually upwards, from lower Piedmont, down Oakland Avenue to Grand Avenue, counterclockwise around Lake Merritt & down to the Western Pacific tracks down by the old Farmers Market District, where i stood, continually looking up and continually seeing the face of Jesus in Heaven, until the Sun went down...

Then I took the 52 Bus, from the Farmers’ Market District, up Broadway & on to Berkeley, to see my father on Christmas. I had given him a John Handy record. I was excited, and told him about my vision.
    I did not think twice about the wisdom of doing so. My dad didn’t say much.

But two weeks after I graduated from Berkeley High, in January of ’67 – early, because I had enough units and I wanted to skeedaddle - my Psychiatrist father committed me into Langley-Porter, the C.I.A. drug experimentation facility up on Parnassus Boulevard, in the City. I wasn’t “mad” in the least, but my militantly atheist dad wanted to get me to recant my Confession willingly –or else- have the goons in the pastel green smocks beat Jesus out of my poor soul.

I wouldn’t recant. In the end, I was given 800 milligrams of Stelazine a day (not counting the hundreds of milligrams of Thorazine & Prolixin in the mix) for three months & one week. Eight hundred milligrams of Stelazine a day is roughly three hundred and twenty (320) times what the Merck Index considers to be “safe” these days, as a per diem fix of that junk.

All of that shit was force-fed me by Doctors, Steve Finnell –Men of the A.M.A.- "Doctors" who used to electroshock patients @ Langley-Porter until they were zombies{I saw the "results" of those sessions in the faces of the victims) but whose cadre now have acquired such social pre-eminence that they have all the sheeple parroting the same identical phrases, culled out of all the same dismal group-think troughs like "Quack-Track" & "Fact-Check"

...So that all the sheeple are mumbling the same stock catch-phrases - that the use of colloidal silver and electro-therapy is "harmful" & "potentially dangerous" - that to advocate the use of such modalities is to "promote quackery." Believe me, I've heard -and seen- it All. I've been around the bloody block; several times.

Once, @ Langley-Porter, when the Doc suspected that I was not “taking my medicine” he sent three goons in those cute pastel green smocks to drag me down the hall into a bare room with nothing in it but a black wrestling mat, onto which the goons threw me violently face down, then pulled down my pants & shot me in the rear with a syringe full of their Bloody “medicine,” saying, "This is what will happen until you take your medicine voluntarily." As I said, Langley-Porter (inside joke) was a C.I.A. Drug-experimentation facility, and I was one of their unwilling guinea pigs. They were heavy into that dude Skinner & the hockey stick school of Medicine..."

And that’s my excuse as to why I don’t have a Degree in Medicine, and am not a card-carrying member of the A.M.A, Steve Finnell – in case you were wondering – that's the real reason. And that was the Genesis of why

I have an intensely personal Reason for hating the Medical-Industrial Complex: the damned & incestuous interlocking directorates of J.P. Morgan - Chase & Co., with the Gates-Rockefeller-A.M.A. Trust, the Pharmaceutical Cartels, the C.D.C., F.D.A. & the C.I.A., etc., et cetera…The old revolving door between Wall Street & Washington.

Incidentally, Steve, though my father, Philip James Evans, M.D. was a card-carrying member of the A.M.A., my mother, Marda Liggett Woodbury was an accomplished Research Librarian, and the author of many books.
    She graduated from Columbia with an M.A. in Library Science in 1948 at the age of 22. For the last fifteen years of her working career - from 1979 until 1995 - she was the Library Director at Life Chiropractic College West, in San Leandro. She built that Library; tripled it in size in the fifteen years she was there. Every book that was added to the collection was a book that she personally vetted and chose.

I was fairly close to my mother. We had many discussions about the two schools of medicine in America. She tended to favor the Dr.C. School, saying that on the whole, they had a better understanding and grounding in Anatomy, though she acknowledged that the A.M.A. produced good surgeons -something the D.C's did not practice. I also was fairly close to my father, in spite of our history, and had many discussions wit him about Medicine, and went toe to toe with him on the issue of (A.M.A.) medical malfeasance in prescribing drugs - and how it was truly an ugly racket.

So, given my family -and my own personal- history, Over the years I have learned a fair amount about Medicine – of Both of the still standing Schools of the Trade- here in Amerika: the D.C. & the M.D.. Much of what I have learned I learned by Osmosis, the rest in the School of Hard Knocks... Electro-therapy and the use of Colloidal Silver-Water are fine with the Dr.C. School of Medicine, But the A.M.A. -who have the upper hand (on account of Rockefeller subsidies) decry the advocacy of such as "quackery" and the rival School {Dr.C's) as "Quacks."

= Which is Why, Again, =

I have an intensely personal Reason for hating the Medical-Industrial Complex: the damned & incestuous interlocking directorates of J.P. Morgan - Chase & Co., with the Gates-Rockefeller-A.M.A. Trust, the Pharmaceutical Cartels, the C.D.C., F.D.A. & the C.I.A., etc., et cetera…The old revolving door between Wall Street & Washington.

Ain't no doctor going to inject any foreign substance into my body.
    My body / My Self

(Bottom Line.)

Last edited by Mayacaman; 04-15-2020 at 02:51 PM.

16. Gratitude expressed by:

17. TopTop #40
    cyberanvil

Mark Walter Evans (aka Mayacaman) opines:

Then on Christmas Day, 1966, I had my second, and greater Epiphany. In the rose-garden of the backyard of our home in lower Piedmont, in the course of reading the Book of Psalms, in a tiny leather-bound Cambridge New Testament/Psalms pocket testament. – Starting at Psalm one, and sub-vocalizing every word, I read Psalm after Psalm.

…I saw the face of the Son of God for four solid hours as I walked, looking continually upwards, from lower Piedmont, down Oakland Avenue to Grand Avenue, counterclockwise around Lake Merritt & down to the Western Pacific tracks down by the old Farmers Market District, where i stood, continually looking up and continually seeing the face of Jesus in Heaven, until the Sun went down...

Once, @ Langley-Porter, when the Doc suspected that I was not “taking my medicine” he sent three goons in those cute pastel green smocks to drag me down the hall into a bare room with nothing in it but a black wrestling mat, onto which the goons threw me violently face down, then pulled down my pants & shot me in the rear with a syringe full of their Bloody “medicine,” saying, "This is what will happen until you take your medicine voluntarily." As I said, Langley-Porter (inside joke) was a C.I.A. Drug-experimentation facility, and I was one of their unwilling guinea pigs. They were heavy into that dude Skinner & the hockey stick school of Medicine..."

For what it's worth, the CIA was not interested in erasing God. Project MKUltra was a mind control program. Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken an individual and force confessions through mind control.
    Thank you for your service to the country.

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #41
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cyberanvil: View Post

For what it's worth, the CIA was not interested in erasing God. Project MKUltra was a mind control program. Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken an individual and force confessions through mind control.

Thank you for your service to the country.

I’m not at all in agreement about that; In fact, it is bs. The case of what happened in East Timor tends to give the lie to the first sentence in that assemblage of words. For East Timor, prior to the C.I.A.- backed Invasion by Indonesia in 1975, had been the location of a tremendous Move of the Spirit - which was documented and described in the book, “Like a Mighty Wind” by Mel Tari, a charismatic Pastor and a Native of East Timor.

Before the Invasion of East Timor in 1975, the population of the Eastern half of the Island was roughly 600,000 – and afterwards, when the Indonesian Occupation was over, the population of East Timor was roughly (perhaps less than) 400,000. The Revival also, was effectively quite dead. It was physically murdered, en masse, & strangled in the cradle in 1976 by the Indonesian Military, supported in their suppression, by the C.I.A. – which was headed at that time by George W. Bush, Sr.

One should not lie about this Reality, and deny or sugar-coat the horrific culpability of the C.I.A. & Daddy Bush in this event.

Just the facts, Man.

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #42
    cyberanvil

I’m not at all in agreement about that; In fact, it is bs. The case of what happened in East Timor tends to give the lie to the first sentence in that assemblage of words. For East Timor, prior to the C.I.A.- backed Invasion by Indonesia in 1975, had been the location of a tremendous Move of the Spirit - which was documented and described in the book, “Like a Mighty Wind” by Mel Tari, a charismatic Pastor and a Native of East Timor.

Just the facts, Man.
    Your link (C.I.A.- backed Invasion) doesn't work.

22. TopTop #43
    geomancer

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    yep, simple really - 5G and bill gates are your friends and the news will tell you all you need to know. no need to research anything. we'll keep you informed about the orders to follow next. stay tuned.
    NOT. jude
    Hoo boy, that red pill is some mighty strong shit! Also, quit eating the brown acid, it will fuck you up.

23. Gratitude expressed by:

24. TopTop #44
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cyberanvil: View Post
    Your link (C.I.A.- backed Invasion) doesn't work.
    Duly noted. You are {read were) correct. Somehow, it was spiked. I fixed it. It works now.

Mayacaman wrote:

"I’m not at all in agreement about that; In fact, it is bs. The case of what happened in East Timor tends to give the lie to the first sentence in that assemblage of words. For East Timor, prior to the C.I.A.- backed Invasion by Indonesia in 1975, had been the location of a tremendous Move of the Spirit - which was documented and described in the book, “Like a Mighty Wind” by Mel Tari, a charismatic pastor and a native of East Timor.

Before the Invasion of East Timor in 1975, the population of the Eastern half of the Island was roughly 600,000 – and afterwards, when the Indonesian Occupation was over, the population of East Timor was roughly (perhaps less than) 400,000. The Revival also, was effectively quite dead. It was physically murdered, en masse, & strangled in the cradle in 1976 by the Indonesian Military, supported in their suppression, by the C.I.A. – which was headed at that time by George W. Bush, Sr.

One should not lie about this Reality, and deny or sugar-coat the horrific culpability of the C.I.A. & Daddy Bush in this event.

Just the facts, Man."

25. Gratitude expressed by:

26. TopTop #45
    podfish

Here is my best estimate as to what is behind the coronavirus biowarfare attack. I am its author and have posted it elsewhere on the Internet.

Walter Alter

This is a Kissinger-Rockefeller neocon globalist Wall St./City of London feudalist financier oligarch operation top to bottom.
    boy, I wish I could write like that. I'd have had a great career as a sci-fi writer. That's a rocking first sentence! And it never strays fully into self-parody. It's pretty awesome.

27. TopTop #46
    cyberanvil

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Duly noted. You are {read were) correct. Somehow, it was spiked. I fixed it. It works now.

Mayacaman wrote:

"I’m not at all in agreement about that; In fact, it is bs. The case of what happened in East Timor tends to give the lie to the first sentence in that assemblage of words. For East Timor, prior to the C.I.A.- backed Invasion by Indonesia in 1975, had been the location of a tremendous Move of the Spirit - which was documented and described in the book, “Like a Mighty Wind” by Mel Tari, a charismatic pastor and a native of East Timor.

Just the facts, Man."

What? You're posting a link to multiple sources on Duck Duck? Don't you know that the Duck is loaded with various viruses?

28. TopTop #47
    occihoff

Fascinating, Mayacaman! I greatly appreciate this intimate revelation of your extraordinary personal history, and your spiritual earnestness and intensity.

Yes, Steve, I am totally in earnest. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-14-2020 at 12:34 PM.

29. Gratitude expressed by:

30. TopTop #48
    cyberanvil

Mark Walter Evans (Mayacaman) opines:

Just the facts, Man."

You know, I’m not going to read all of your Duck Duck listings. You’re interested in the subject and frankly I’m not. Why? Because I’ll give you the benefit and call it all true. But you see, it doesn’t surprise me. They did you wrong, but you are not the first and probably not the last.
    How did the Roman’s construct the “Pax Romia?” They used a heavy hand even when the Senate was in operation. All governments/nations use a bit of skullduggery from time to time.
    Dirt is sort of yucky, but it’s needed to grow a green lawn. You like green lawns don’t you?

31. TopTop #49
    infojockey

Well, Sparky, you can write like that, but you have to be willing to step outside your ideological bubble, release the white knuckle death grip on the obsolete bourgeoisie crypto-ruling class memes that tell you how to move your mouth.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    boy, I wish I could write like that. I'd have had a great career as a sci-fi writer. That's a rocking first sentence! And it never strays fully into self-parody. It's pretty awesome.

32. TopTop #50
    Mayacaman

[NOTE]: This post was separated and severed by Barry from the context in which it was originally spoken, over on the "Bad News" Thread, which was initiated by Thad.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Thad: View Post
    ...The fact there are enough people in America to vote trump to the presidency proves devolution

There are 7.8 billion people on the planet and that's too many.

Thad, I beg to differ. There are not "too many" people on the planet. There is plenty of room in North America and South America to provide a house in the country-with acreage for everyone who currently lives on the whole planet. –And there is ample Room in Africa to do the same.

As I shared with you all, the B.L.M. is sitting on almost a Quarter of a Billion acres. The "problem" lies in the fact that we are saddled with an over-class - commonly called "billionaires" - who want to have it All.

The power elite have been plotting and planning to depopulate the planet for a long time. They are the ones who have been spouting that anti-life rhetoric for the past fifty years. Their “Plan” is now in full swing. The plutocrats are busy, working for a neo-feudal future.

Please Thad, get over the thought that '...7.8 billion people on the planet are too many...' -As a thought /meme, It is not original with you; it has been implanted in your mind through repetition and auto-suggestion.

Last edited by Mayacaman; 04-15-2020 at 03:47 PM.

33. Gratitude expressed by:

34. TopTop #51
    Goat Rock Ukulele

Are you saying you believe this pandemic is a planed depopulation operation by an ultra wealthy cabal? Can you name some names?
    ...The power elite have been plotting and planning to depopulate the planet for a long time. They are the ones who have been spouting that anti-life rhetoric for the past fifty years. Their “Plan” is now in full swing. The plutocrats are busy, working for a neo-feudal future.

Please Thad, get over the thought that '...7.8 billion people on the planet are too many...' -As a thought /meme, It is not original with you; it has been implanted in your mind through repetition and auto-suggestion.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-15-2020 at 12:00 PM.

35. TopTop #52
    Chauncey Gardner

I compiled a small list of information backing these dramatic charges somewhat. Having had years of experience in the ad industry I feel I have a good understanding of media manipulation. Mellon Bank, BDF&M, Disney, etc.. I understand the nuanced approach to selling people such large ideas.

Since 911 it has been an embarrassing roll out of bad information by our government officials. IT has been discovered that the attacks on Sept. 11th were either aided or produced by the Pentagon itself. The latest news of the Alaska University disproving once and for all the assertion by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) that building seven fell because of office fires. We can safely assume that NOTHING our government says or does is in OUR best interests but the interests of someone with a pending no bid contract.

Our government in my time has poisoned water, the air, the food we eat, has put us and the world in harms way with fake wars for oil and monetary policy. Why would I then believe this same government would be so interested in my welfare all of a sudden now? Not gonna happen. For those with their hair on fire about 911 this is a link to get you down the ol rabbit hole. https://newspunch.com/911-study-fires-wtc7-collapse/

Here is a partial list of other pieces I have gathered concerning the idea that this was a planned event . Consider Dean Koontz described the ideal pandemic in 1989..

Most of the claims circulating on social media show the book’s cover and a page in the book mentioning a virus called “Wuhan-400”. The widely circulated photo of Koontz’s book page includes some highlighted text reading: “They call the stuff ‘Wuhan-400’ because it was developed at their RDNA labs outside of the city of Wuhan, and It was the four-hundredth viable strain of man-made microorganisms created at that research center”.

"the year 2020 and the outbreak of a “severe pneumonia-like illness”. "

Here is a good starter list of videos and reads. The CDC memo has the important information at the bottom of the page where it urges doctors or nurses who sign death certificates to make it corona even if they are just guessing....
    corona fakes:
    https://www.rt.com/usa/485138-masks-...rus-fake-news/
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...a-virus-Wuhan…
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/cdc-who/
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pd

The actual world wide death totals for this year are by far the smallest and most observed deaths to come along. It seems like there is not a test that would not find a positive but yet no one Who has tried has gotten the test. Does the test actually exist? Is the virulent flu that came through West county in November/December the Corona? Did gov. officials not announce its arrival until late hoping it would catch and people would die and they could do their martial law excercieses? Who knows. Information is everywhere but what to trust.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-15-2020 at 10:24 AM.

36. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

37. TopTop #53
    wisewomn

...The power elite have been plotting and planning to depopulate the planet for a long time. They are the ones who have been spouting that anti-life rhetoric for the past fifty years. Their “Plan” is now in full swing. The plutocrats are busy, working for a neo-feudal future.
    Oh, come on, M-man. Tell that to the thousands of other species that are going or have gone extinct because of human encroachment on their habitats and human pollution. All that available land that you go on about is already in use by non-humans. It's not just about H. sap, you know.

Further, I think that this enthusiasm for a big secret conspiracy orchestrated by elites is just one more example of human arrogance--the need to believe that these calamities are under the control of other human beings, rather than being the natural consequences of our collective selfishness and unconsciousness. The Malthusian Doctrine still holds true, like it or not.

Finally, what purpose does it serve, even if your conspiracy theory were correct, to prate on and on about it? Does it give you a puffed-up sense of self-importance to believe you are privy to some special knowledge not available to everyone? I never see any solutions or remedies offered up or enacted by all you True Believers. If there aren't any, if nothing can be done, then why bother to go on about it? Do you want to sit back and let someone else deal with it, while you wag your fingers and say, "I told you so?"
    Shades of Chicken Little.

Mercury News: Playing point on bad intel, Stanford great Kate Starbird works to dispel coronavirus myths

By ELLIOTT ALMOND | [email protected] | Bay Area News Group
    PUBLISHED: April 13, 2020

Stanford basketball great Kate Starbird fights coronavirus misinformation as a University of Washington researcher

Stanford basketball great Kate Starbird had just arrived home to Seattle in late February after a month abroad and was planning to spend the rest of her sabbatical writing a book.

Instead, the University of Washington researcher who studies how rumors, misinformation and disinformation circulate on the internet found herself in the midst of the most important assignment yet: Helping sift through reams of sketchy information about a pandemic.

• Was the coronavirus actually being spread by 5G wireless technology?
    • Is malaria drug hydroxychloroquine really a panacea for COVD-19 patients?
    • Could drinking bleach or taking cocaine keep you safer?
    • Could too much quarantine time actually make you more sick than the virus itself?
    While the epidemiological scientists work toward a vaccine that will contain this virus, social scientists like Starbird are trying to solve an equally vexing question: How to stop the spread of misinformation that could make it even more deadly?

“It’s the first time in our lives that something this disruptive is happening at this scale,” said Starbird, an associate professor who researches crisis informatics and online rumors. “It’s just sort of ripe for the spread of misinformation.”

Continues here
    Last edited by Barry; 04-15-2020 at 12:00 PM.

38. Gratitude expressed by:

39. TopTop #54
    caromia333

My environmental science teacher said, "all environmental problems are caused by simplistic thinking in a complex, cyclic world ..." Humans have a tendency to flatten reality, rather than take in the holographic nature of life. It is far easier to assign the many horrific problems we are facing to one organization or group of powerful individuals.

Ecological issues are definitely caused by over-population and more importantly over-consumption. One American child is equal to 13 third world children in our ability to consume. America is only 5% of the worlds population but consumes 25% of the worlds resources. Our climate change impact is up there with China. And there is no doubt that human infringement on wildlife habitat has put us in, what our leading scientists call the sixth great extinction.

While conspiracies certainly exist - whether by Big Pharma, Wall Street, US Military interventions (Venezuela, is a great example of a current US coup d'etat in progress). I think what is happening is a lot like a Risk Game (an actual board game for world control) where there are MANY forces vying for control. Or, often in our capitalist culture profit motivated corporations above human health and safety.

PROJECT CENSORED (Sonoma States Award winning journalism program) published a book by the director Peter Philips titled: GIANTS: THE GLOBAL POWER ELITE - "As the number of men with as much wealth as half the world fell from sixty-two to just eight between January 2016 and January 2017, according to Oxfam International, fewer than 200 super-connected asset managers at only 17 asset management firms—each with well over a trillion dollars in assets under management–now represent the financial core of the world’s transnational capitalist class. Members of the global power elite are the management–the facilitors–of world capitalism, the firewall protecting the capital investment, growth, and debt collection that keeps the status quo from changing. attempts to look at the financial latest book that names names and show the economic interest controlling and people have a hard time staying in a partnership or marriage more less decide to kill a large number of human beings."

I recommend reading this important book that lists the names of everyone involved in this global economic control.

The bottom line, it is hard to take in all of the divergent forces at play in this world. Certainly it is easier for people to want to identify and blame one "secret" all powerful group. We were trained (in our school systems) to come to conclusions and not use critical thinking, which requires deeper inquiry and absorbing complexities and not resting in ideologies that comfort us.

My new website looks at POSITIVE ACTIONS you can take as individuals and in community that addresses the pandemic, climate change and our democracy: www.thelocalrevolution.org

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    - W. Shakespeare
    Last edited by Barry; 04-15-2020 at 12:01 PM.

40. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

41. TopTop #55
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by caromia333: View Post
    ... ..." Humans have a tendency to flatten reality, rather than take in the holographic nature of life. It is far easier to assign the many horrific problems we are facing to one organization or group of powerful individuals. ...
    While conspiracies certainly exist - whether by Big Pharma, Wall Street, US Military interventions (Venezuela, is a great example of a current US coup d'etat in process). I think what is happening is a lot like a Risk Game (an actual board game for world control) where there are MANY forces vying for control. Or often in our capitalist culture profit motivated corporations. .....
    The bottom line is hard to take in all of the divergent forces at play in this world. Its often easier for people to want to identify and blame one group. ...
    this is I think correct, it's one of the few posts that takes both views. Sure, there are a shockingly small number of people or groups with outsized influence. There's also the anthill effect - literally billions of independent agents, who may be quite constrained but whose behavior and decisions still create complex outcomes that have enormous impact. Remember, the guys at the top may be smarter than you, but they're not as smart as they think they are.

42. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

43. TopTop #56
    Mayacaman

Mayacaman wrote:

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Goat Rock Ukulele: View Post
    Are you saying you believe this pandemic is a planed depopulation operation by an ultra wealthy cabal? Can you name some names?

Sure, Goat Rock, Glad to oblige. I would start with the Bloody Queen, the current Säxe-Côburg-Götha occupant of the Throne of Great Britain - and her Nazi spouse & Consort, Prince Philip. They're the ones who own the patent to this damned thing. They want to depopulate the "useless eaters" of the planet. They and their bloody "Club of the Isles" cohorts in Great Britain. I don't know the names of all of them, and I surmise it would be hard to find all their names. -Much like finding the roster of the stockholders of the "Class A," i.e., the "Preferred Stock" of the Prime Banks of the G-7 would be. I defy anyone to do that.

In Amerika - this side of the 'Pond' - the North Amerikan cohorts of the "Pilgrims Society" & the Rhodes Trust also buy into this depopulation scheme. In the early decades of the Twentieth Century, this Ideology was known as "Eugenics." None of the bare-bones facts surrounding this reality is hidden. Like everything else about this plague, it is quite Real. If it is hiding, it is hiding in the Open.

And, while I have yet to find a laundry list of the names of all of the Plutes who are privy to the "Plan" here is a list of dirty Corporations: https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/libra...ar-19-2020.pdf

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

44. Gratitude expressed by:

45. TopTop #57
    infojockey

Good stuff, Chauncey. My only addition would be to beg the community to differentiate between the elected government and the shadow government run by the known Wall St./CIA globalist financier mafia players who have infiltrated and created FACTIONS within the government. We too often rely upon cartoon archetypes leading to blanket indictments, whereas the real culprits are strategically inserted mouthpieces and wrecking crews.

The oligarchy are masters at LEVERAGE, finding the Achilles heel and exerting influence far beyond their numbers. They are also masters at false flag operations and deflection of attention. They are hiding in plain sight. Occupy initially had them targeted but then, lamentably, got suckered away from putting the cross hairs on the Beast's brain. If we don't kill the Beast, we are effectively his ally. The Beast would be the first to say, "What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger". Let's not make him stronger, you Occupy kidz.

Walter

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Chauncey Gardner: View Post
    I compiled a small list of information backing these dramatic charges somewhat...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-15-2020 at 10:26 AM.

46. Gratitude expressed by:

47. TopTop #58
    podfish

Good stuff, Chauncey. ...
    I'm always surprised at how frequently we encounter this world view. I've met enough people that I guess I understand it, but it still surprises me. It seems to be a strong streak in the way we're wired. Abstract is hard and unsatisfying. Moby Dick really didn't have a subtle plan to get Ahab. On the other hand, he did do him in at the end, so there's that....

48. TopTop #59
    infojockey

The danger in parable is that it has to be low resolution, meme-like, archetypal, stereotype, sound bite-ish in order to serve as an interpretive lens. A smaller package always travels farther, hence the popularity - portability. If a sound bite becomes a world view, you are dealing with a three color, three finger cartoon interpretive framework, which can be doable, but if you are off center with a cartoon, you are way off center, and run the risk of becoming the opposite of what you think you are.

If the neocon oligarch Wall St. "Never Trump" faction of the GOP is angling for a global world regime and the conscience stricken radical left is angling for a global world regime, rather than attacking their traditional enemy on this score, then they are, de facto, aiding and abetting the neocon oligarch Wall St. debt farming banker feudalists they purport to despise. When the Occupy movement dropped Wall St. as its target and became another environmentalist outcropping, it became their ally. Not wittingly, of course, simply the adoption of a parallel track.

Wall st. globalists, at their highest levels, have no problem whatsoever with environmentalism. Environmentalists want a world governance, Communism wants a world governance, Wall St. and its Nazi parents (see Anthony Sutton's "Wall St. and the Rise of Hitler", available on Amazon), want a world governance. It's not easy to label the radical left as Nazi goose stepping goons, but their refusal to target their presumed enemy - the Wall St. IMF/World Bank financier 3rd world debt farmer feudal-colonialist globalist oligarch neocon mafia, makes it easier.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    I'm always surprised at how frequently we encounter this world view. ....

49. Gratitude expressed by:

50. TopTop #60
    Mayacaman

...Wall st. globalists, at their highest levels, have no problem whatsoever with environmentalism. Environmentalists want a world governance, Communism wants a world governance, Wall St. and its Nazi parents (see Anthony Sutton's "Wall St. and the Rise of Hitler", available on Amazon), want a world governance. It's not easy to label the radical left as Nazi goose stepping goons, but their refusal to target their presumed enemy - the Wall St. IMF/World Bank financier 3rd world debt farmer feudal-colonialist globalist oligarch neocon mafia, makes it easier.
    While I strenuously disagree with you, Walter, about the actuality of Donald J. Trump being the populist savior on a white horse - the "Q" theory - that sentence: "Wall st. globalists, at their highest levels, have no problem whatsoever with environmentalism...." is so true. Most of the green left don't know that - unless they are kept.
    As far as the Trump phenomenon goes, I agree with the analysis of Peter Dale Scott - that there is a schism within the ruling class & the "Deep State" itself - between the Nationalists -who backed Donald Trump- and the Globalists who would have been happy with either Jeb or Hillary. -For both of those candidates, had they been elected, would have filled in the dots toward the "One World" Agenda, just as they were bidden... With Trump we get the "End Run Around Sovereignty & Nationalism" scenario.

In truth, "The Oil Men" did invent "Environmentalism" - from the Jump. I would encourage every one within the hearing of my voice, to watch this very important Documentary:

Last edited by Mayacaman; 04-15-2020 at 05:30 PM.