Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    [email protected]

Efren Carillo Hit Piece

I take back any kind words I have had for Efren Carillio…“he's a nice young man”. No - he is not. The hit piece against Rue Furch I got in the mail yesterday has changed my mind.

At a time when politics is taking a nasty turn on the national level and people are complaining that this takes us away from the issues that impact our daily and future lives, this hit piece on Rue Furch is a local example of dirty politics.

Is Efren Carillo so ignorant of local issues that he has to resort to dirty politics to get elected? I want a supervisor who treats people with respect AND knows the issues - in detail.

Personally, as a self-employed person, I know the ups and downs of income and how there are times when push comes to shove and we choose who gets paid and who doesn't. And that's personal. Not public. And I also know as a volunteer and board member on various non-profits over the years, that how we take care of other peoples' money is different from how we handle our own.

I will always trust a kind and considerate person because their lives are based on a value system of “treat others as you wish to be treated.” Clearly Efren Carillio does not share that value system. I know for a fact that he does not have sufficient experience on local issues going into the job of supervisor, but now he has also shown me that he does not have the moral system that I consider essential to the job.

Vesta Coopestakes
    Forestville
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    maryr45

Re: Efren Carillo Hit Piece

bye
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email