I'm moving out of the country, and I am selling the following blankets:

1 Amigo red and navy, medium fill (200grs) turnout blanket, size 78" for $ 50.00

1 equisential (professional choice) giraffe print, medium fill (250grs) turnout blanket, size 78" for $ 50.00.

Those 2 blankets have very light wear. They are clean and waterproof. They are in the bag from the cleaner.

1 Big D all american blanket, navy blue with silver trims. It's a 275grs fill, size 80". This is a STABLE blanket. This one is close to new. Muzzy wore it for a few days, but the way the withers is cut on this blanket doesn't fit Muzzy. Not a good blanket for horses with high withers. $ 75.00 (it's clean, in a bag).

1 Schneider Vtek Vfree black with tan piping stormshield blanket with the hood. This is a heavy fill blanket (300 + grs)., size 78" It's a good blanket for the very cold night when it drops in the 20's or 10's (not often, but we've seen it!). Has a few years, but haven't been worn extensively. Has been repaired for a couple of scratch, cleaned and waterproofed. Also, the hood is removable, and one of the clip that attaches the hood broke. I put a piece of bale twine, and it has been working fine. You can get more creative with it if you want :-) $ 85.00 blanket + hood.