Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Ashi

Water lovers needed.

Water Lovers Needed
    for original water meditation exercise book
    & its companion DVD video.

"Zen and the Art of Liquid Flying - Meditations in Water" (aka ZLF) is the name of our original book & video, soon to be released. It only needs more images and video to be complete.

• Singles & couples - both needed
    • People of all ages and colors
    • Physically fit - not obese.
    • Paraplegic and blind also needed for some chapters.

Days and hours very flexible, ASAP. You will only need to participate for an hour or two, for a fun/educational time - with free swim after and your choice of compensation.

You will need to provide your own transportation to Sebastopol or Santa Rosa.

To accommodate our limited budget and your needs, we are offering a variety of ways to compensate you for your time:

1. A free prototype copy of our "HEAD'S UP - CONVERTIBLE UNDERWATER RAFT," the worlds first raft that allows your body to float totally under water with only your feet and head up.

Not yet sold in stores.

Or,

2. A free copy of the book and its companion DVD video and credit in the book - if we use your image or ideas. zenliquidflying.com

Or

3. A partial scholarship for training to become a certified practitioner of Liquid Flying/Liquid Dance classes.

Or

4. Hourly pay if that is all you are interested in.

For CONTACT INFO, details and to see more samples of the images we need to video go to:
    https://zenliquidflying.com
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 07-14-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    kpage9

Re: Water lovers needed.

this is fascinating--the posting asks for participation by practically everyone--the only visible exception is the following

" Physically fit - not obese. "

as a not-very-fit person i would take this exclusion of my type to suggest that i should not spend any money on your product.

Kathy

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #3
    amylinus2000

Re: Water lovers needed.

I believe you are using "physically fit" as a synonym for "not fat." At least be honest about your prejudices.

I might be offended if your use of euphemism weren't so ridiculously transparent. Be honest- if a thin person volunteered, you wouldn't care if they could make it around the block without panting. Neither would you care if a fat volunteer had just run a marathon (yes, fat people run marathons). You just don't want potential customers to think that using your product could make them *gasp* FAT. Or maybe you just don't like dealing with fat people. I don't know why that would be....you know how jolly we are.

No need to worry about tainting your product by association with fat people, at least this fat person. I will never use your product, and I will make sure no fat or fat-loving friend ever does, either.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Ashi: View Post
    Water Lovers Needed
    for original water meditation exercise book
    & its companion DVD video.

"Zen and the Art of Liquid Flying - Meditations in Water" (aka ZLF) is the name of our original book & video, soon to be released. It only needs more images and video to be complete.

• Singles & couples - both needed
    • People of all ages and colors
    • Physically fit - not obese.
    • Paraplegic and blind also needed for some chapters.

Days and hours very flexible, ASAP. You will only need to participate for an hour or two, for a fun/educational time - with free swim after and your choice of compensation.

You will need to provide your own transportation to Sebastopol or Santa Rosa.

To accommodate our limited budget and your needs, we are offering a variety of ways to compensate you for your time:

1. A free prototype copy of our "HEAD'S UP - CONVERTIBLE UNDERWATER RAFT," the worlds first raft that allows your body to float totally under water with only your feet and head up.

Not yet sold in stores.

Or,

2. A free copy of the book and its companion DVD video and credit in the book - if we use your image or ideas. zenliquidflying.com

Or

3. A partial scholarship for training to become a certified practitioner of Liquid Flying/Liquid Dance classes.

Or

4. Hourly pay if that is all you are interested in.

For CONTACT INFO, details and to see more samples of the images we need to video go to:
    https://zenliquidflying.com

5. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: