Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    trademassage

Looking to trade massage with other therapists

I'm a NHI graduate, which is a program with 720 classroom hours and I worked 3 years at Schillinger Chiropractic as well as a few months at Tea Garden Springs in Mill Valley. I'm open to people of different skill levels. I'm willing to put in more time in trading with those who are more skilled and experienced than myself, and those who are less experienced, but have either gone through a basic program or have completed a significant portion of a massage program are welcome too.

I have a table but do need a space so you have to "host." I can of course provide my own lotion and sheets. I am based in Novato so I would be willing to travel a bit to say Petaluma or maybe even a little further like Cotati etc. as well as other places in Marin. When trading I don't mind being the second one to work, since it is preferrable to relax after you receive a massage. I'm also willing to wait, there's bound to be time when you may need the work and are not in a position to do the work, and the best thing would be for you to rest so I understand that.

This is of course strictly therapeutic and non-sexual, if you know NHI you know they are really big on draping as well.

If you take the time to respond to my ad, I guarantee I will get back to you. I don't understand how people just ignore your replies to an ad they posted, there is a person on the other end and to me it would be just as rude as ignoring them when speaking in person. If we do not click no hard feelings, but I will certainly do you the courtesy of getting back to you.

Mark
    Last edited by trademassage; 04-21-2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: grammar etc
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email