Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ericvonk

Auto Accident - Donald & Edison in Graton - info sought

DO YOU KNOW WHO OWNS THIS CAR? IF SO, KINDLY CALL ME....or have the owner call me!

On Feb 5th,, a young lady driving this burgundy-colored late 90s Camry ran the north-facing stopsign on Edison (i.e., she was driving south on Edison) and smashed into a white compact coming uphill on Donald.

No one was hurt, but my fence got smashed in when the white car was essentially jammed into it. This car was driven by a young male driver who was soon spoken to by an older (50s-60's) man....who said he'd come and fix my fence. I went inside to fetch some pen and paper for names and numbers - but got waylaid by a phonecall - and when I returned, everyone had left.

I suspect both drivers are my nearby neighbors, as the Camry lady lamented "I don't know why I ran that sign, I drive here all the time."

And the male driver - I overheard him say "I live just down the street" or something like that. I've driven around the neighborhood looking for 2 lightly-smashed cars, but....I suspect they quickly went into body shops for repair.

Nonetheless: if anyone can tell me who they are, or how to contact them.....or if this is about YOU.....no hard feelings, but I'd like my fence repaired. Thanks.
    Eric Kritz - 203A Donald Street; Graton 823 0301. [email protected]
    Last edited by Barry; 03-13-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email