Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Moon

Grown cat, 3 kittens offered for adoption

I [Cory] periodically take in homeless cats, fix them up & find them a home. Zelda was a homeless cat who was abandoned about 2+ years ago. No one was taking care of her, so I brought her home. She is (now) spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, & turns out about 6 years young. She is THE EASIEST cat on the planet. She simply eats, sleeps, & uses the litter box. She doesn't let out a peep. She doesn't mind being held, but also just does her own thing. She is a MELLOW cat; perfect for a senior citizen or someone who wants a super low -maintenance cat. She needs to be indoor only now as I'd like her "life on the streets" to be a thing of the past.

Mavis, Matilda & Macy Gray are three feral kittens who also need a home. I took them in & have been caring for them for about 2 + months, & 2 of them are still scared of strangers. I'd love the 3 of them to be adopted together. Over time, they will warm up to whoever adopts them. They will likely always hide from new people. I can hold & pet them, & they purr & are very sweet, but soon as a new person arrives on the scene, poof! they're gone & hiding. The triplets would be good mousers, once they're old enough to be outside.

They are about 4 months old, spayed, vaccinated & microchipped. There is a small adoption fee for Zelda & for the triplets.
    Folks can call me at 707.280.1299 or e-mail me at [email protected].Name:  Cory mother (600 x 450).jpg
Views: 123
Size:  45.4 KB
    The camera caught her in mid-blink, giving her a peculiar facial expression; she's really nice.
    The kittens are identical triplets, solid gray and gorgeous and playful as only kittens can be.
    Last edited by Barry; 11-27-2012 at 06:36 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Grown cat, 3 kittens offered for adoption

Please post photos.....people fall in love with images, but not so easily with words. Thank you for your rescue work!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Moon: View Post
    I [Cory] periodically take in homeless cats, fix them up & find them a home. Zelda was a homeless cat who was abandoned about 2+ years ago. No one was taking care of her, so I brought her home. She is (now) spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, & turns out about 6 years young. She is THE EASIEST cat on the planet. She simply eats, sleeps, & uses the litter box. She doesn't let out a peep. She doesn't mind being held, but also just does her own thing. She is a MELLOW cat; perfect for a senior citizen or someone who wants a super low -maintenance cat. She needs to be indoor only now as I'd like her "life on the streets" to be a thing of the past.

Mavis, Matilda & Macy Gray are three feral kittens who also need a home. I took them in & have been caring for them for about 2 + months, & 2 of them are still scared of strangers. I'd love the 3 of them to be adopted together. Over time, they will warm up to whoever adopts them. They will likely always hide from new people. I can hold & pet them, & they purr & are very sweet, but soon as a new person arrives on the scene, poof! they're gone & hiding. The triplets would be good mousers, once they're old enough to be outside.

They are about 4 months old, spayed, vaccinated & microchipped. There is a small adoption fee for Zelda & for the triplets.
    Folks can call me at 707.280.1299 or e-mail me at [email protected].
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: