Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Valley Oak

Biden wins debate against Ryan

Some good news on the election front:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ebate/?hpid=z2
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Karen the KAT

Re: Biden wins debate against Ryan

Edward, apparently you are one of the handful of people that thinks he did anything but look like a buffoon look at your link, what's the good news:

"LOSERS* Joe Biden’s first 75 minutes: "

I fail to see how this is good news since the Washington post is about as leftist MSM as it gets, and that's about the most positive review of Biden's performance that I've seen on the internet today.

Biden was just plain EMBARRASSING!

And he is getting slammed left, right and sideways all over the country right now...

Liberal friends of mine have been texting how embarrassed they are with him.

Furthermore he is getting raked over the coals by even MSNBC's fact-checkers.

Among my favorites were:

The complete denial, incompetence and attempted cover-up of the horrible mess that is Benegazi, that is unfolding in Congress. This is just plain stupidity on his part, but then that's what Biden is known for... The White House can't keep their story straight, it's just one lie after another, lies about lies about lies, and everybody involved in it are jumping like rat's from a sinking ship.

Biden even missed the basics of Obama's tax plan, quoting $1,000,000 as the income cut-off point, instead of $200,000/$250,000 as Obama has said, and it just got worse the more he talked. Talking in circles, about talking in circles.

He showed he knows nothing of nuclear physics, saying that it took 20% enriched Uranium to make fast Neutron fissile material (76% works, 85% or better works better. Iran has been producing 83%-86% enriched material for months now. He said it's hard to make bomb with enriched Uranium, which is as simple as making a big pipe bomb. No fancy machining or electronics are needed like a Plutonium based device, anybody with two pieces of Uranium shaped like a donut and it's hole, a steel pipe and some explosives can make one.

He lied about Medi-care

He lied about how he voted on the wars

He lied, lied, and lied some more. Gheesh... Totally embarrassing...

I can go on and on, but it's a waste of time if you're a true believer...

However, here's something that will alarm you, the writing on the wall. Remember just a couple of weeks ago when Obama was enjoying 290+ electoral votes on Real Clear Politics? Well here's where it's at today:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...llege_map.html

Here's the quick look:

201 Obama, 156 undecided, 181 Romney

Fl, NC, Va, all Romney's now

Even Ohio has only a 1 point difference

If it continues at this rate, Obama may even lose California

Welcome to Carter-Reagan 1980 part 2...

Why did all you people not vote for Hillary? Did you really believe that a person who has never worked a real job, and has climbed to the top by stabbing everybody else in the back could wave a magic wand and make everything better. Did you not read his books, look at his friends and look at his political history?

There is no such thing as a free lunch folks!

Do you really think Bill and Hill would have made the complete mess that Obama has? If Bill and Hill were in office Romney wouldn't even bother trying. There would be no reason to.

Don't expect Obama to do much better in the next debate even if it is a town hall with known questions, he has no record to run on and can only fling mud, and people are not buying into his game this time.

Let's put it this way Edward, I have a gay (Total LGBT activist) friend who has voted a straight Democratic ticket for over 30 years, and he called today to say the he and his partner are going to either not vote for a President or vote for Romney, and wanted to know what I thought as a woman that likes other women (I refuse that ugly "L" term that is an insult to Sapho). When this guy says this kind of stuff, the party is over...

What a complete waste the last 4 years have been, people are sick of it.

Thank God Romney is not as far Right as Obama has been painting him to be.

Beware people who tell you everything you want to hear, especially if they have nothing to back it up..

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: