Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Please wish Kucinich a happy birthday!

Dear Colleen,

Today is my husband Dennis' birthday and this year I wanted to give him a very big surprise.
    Click here to sign Dennis' birthday card.

https://action.kucinich.us/page/s/ha...rthday-dennis-

Dennis is one of our country's leading voices for peace and economic and social justice. He is a champion of the American worker and a hero to so many in Ohio, across the country and around the world. In endeavor after endeavor in his life, Dennis has never forgotten his values.
    Now, with our new organization, Kucinich Action, Dennis is leading our movement forward into its next chapter. Soon we will be announcing Kucinich Action's first slate of candidates that we'll be supporting in this election- candidates who were nominated by you, our supporters.
    It's just another example of how Dennis is always listening to the people.
    So this year, on his birthday, I wanted to give you the opportunity to send your own message to Dennis.
    Click here to sign this birthday greeting, then share it with your friends.
    I can't wait to share all of your wishes with Dennis.
    Thank you,

Elizabeth Kucinich

From Colleen:

Happy Birthday Dennis!

I am so grateful to have witnessed your wonderful service to our country, through your work as a Congressman and presidential candidate.

You were also a hero in the eyes of my dear departed daughter Charlotte Molinari. No one can quite fill your shoes. Bless you and your family for all you've done to make our country and communities safer and stronger.

2 presents for you.

A) I wrote a song, and presented it recently at 100,000 Poets for Change. Lyrics are below; (it's part of my Songs for a Cease Fire project. www.songsforaceasefire.org). As you will see, your name and campaign bumper sticker became part of the first verse.

B) I want to give you the gift of my service in our quest to end unconstitutional war.

When I have completed doing that through my Sebastopol, CA City Council campaign this November; please contact me for other ways we can plan a strategy for motivating the citizens, US government, and all candidates to end the strike first missions of choice, not necessity.

Getting 2/3rds of the states on the same page of 3-5 vital issues to "Occupy our Constitution", is the only option which has the power to peacefully overturn the unconstitutional actions of our elected Federal government and Supreme Court Judges.

Although you have been one of the primary champions of this issue, I'll state the obvious; every local and state government is in risk of bankruptcy if we don't reverse course on our moral and fiscal debt of un-declared war.

I will ask you to help me with the language for the Bills, lawsuits and initiatives to come; and for guidance with this current race.

I don't know if there are any other candidates running to represent the 99%; I'm running to Occupy the City Council for our common good.

Getting the Occupy movement to partner with local and state government for our mutual best interest, is a path for success in getting our 2/3rds required to overturn the Federal laws which aren't working well for us; such as: Citizens United, the Patriot Act, NDAA, ect.

I hope: your birthday is delightful: you make the most of every minute you still have power in office; you enjoy some much deserved time off; you and Elizabeth get together with me when you are in the SF Bay Area.

I also hope we continue to weave the synchronicity available to us, to reverse engineer an inheritable future for our planet through a global cease fire for all; and end to the toxic ways of living, working and “politics as usual”.

I'm sure you will continue to contribute many solutions to restore our Constitutional Rights, improve our environmental quality and social justice directly through your work; and indirectly through those many many people you've inspired, like myself.

Peace, love & light,
    Colleen Fernald

Sebastopol's Constitutional Candidate
    For Peace Through Justice
    City Council 2012
    www.campaignforpeace.org

707-829-2243
    [email protected]

Cease Fire For All

Just like the Beatles sang,
    love is all you need.

And just like Kucincich said,
    Strength through peace.

Cease fire for all,
    are you with me on a cease fire for all?

A cease fire, a cease, cease fire;

Remember what Kennedy said,
    what can you do for your country?

And just like Dr. King,
    I have a dream.

It's a Cease fire for all,

Now it's your turn,
    to write the next verse,

for a Cease fire for all,

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Karen the KAT

Re: Please wish Kucinich a happy birthday!

My write-ins are Ron Paul and Dennis!

Although I have zero hope that we will ever have peace with Islam as it's simply not part of their way. We will forever be at war with them whether we like it or not, if not there, then here...

This coming from a person who has spent a fair amount of time living in the Levant. I still have a scar from a fragment of a Jewish child's skull that a Palestinian bomb blew into my leg during Purim.

So, I don't much believe that the best intentioned hopes of peace will actually bring it about, but I like Dennis and Ron's attitudes otherwise. Though they appear to be opposites, but actually have more in common than not. Starting with the desire to dissolve the FED...

Besides, Nina Hagen loves Dennis, and Nina is the Prima Diva! LOL!

3. TopTop #3

Re: Please wish Kucinich a happy birthday!

I met Nina decades ago when I work for the LA Weekly. Loved her fearlessness to live her own style.

Zero hope for peace and constant concern of attack are very sad indeed. I don't believe that the majority of Islamic folks are against living in peace with us. It is incumbent on all sides to cease all strike first operations. No one has the right to harm or take a life, to take away anyone's sovereign rights.

I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences with prejudice and violence; though I see it as even more reason to work for an end to this.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Karen the KAT: View Post
    My write-ins are Ron Paul and Dennis!

Although I have zero hope that we will ever have peace with Islam as it's simply not part of their way. We will forever be at war with them whether we like it or not, if not there, then here...

This coming from a person who has spent a fair amount of time living in the Levant. I still have a scar from a fragment of a Jewish child's skull that a Palestinian bomb blew into my leg during Purim.

So, I don't much believe that the best intentioned hopes of peace will actually bring it about, but I like Dennis and Ron's attitudes otherwise. Though they appear to be opposites, but actually have more in common than not. Starting with the desire to dissolve the FED...

Besides, Nina Hagen loves Dennis, and Nina is the Prima Diva! LOL!