Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    earthmufin

Please Help take Quickly as we are homeless

Hi we are two lovely creatures,
    Male is named SUMO, not fixed 3yr old MASTIFF/PITBULL and I am friendly with people but not small animals. I love toys and play time with my master/mastress.
    Female is named ASIA, fixed 3 yr old PitBull. I am friendly with my master/mastress and I love toys and going on walks, I am not good with small animals. ASIA loves to be around anyone who loves her. Please help us find a new loving home.

These DAWGZ are rescue animals and I am losing my house and can no longer care for them. Please help us find a new loving home. 707-478-2751
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    hvnagdx

Re: Please Help take Quickly as we are homeless

Most rescues require that you return them to the rescue group. You should contact them first.

Hi we are two lovely creatures,
    Male is named SUMO, not fixed 3yr old MASTIFF/PITBULL and I am friendly with people but not small animals. I love toys and play time with my master/mastress.
    Female is named ASIA, fixed 3 yr old PitBull. I am friendly with my master/mastress and I love toys and going on walks, I am not good with small animals. ASIA loves to be around anyone who loves her. Please help us find a new loving home.

These DAWGZ are rescue animals and I am losing my house and can no longer care for them. Please help us find a new loving home. 707-478-2751[/QUOTE]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email