This is a devastating experience my family and I went through 10 yrs.ago.If you "google" separatly the names Martin Gavriloff and Keith Slipper you will learn more about what these crooks did. Sonoma County court system ignored our proven facts, this was a foreclosure fraud real estate scam.There is now a petition now which will be sent to Gov. Jerry Browns' office as soon as possible . It can be found on Joan McMillans' Facebook wall. Very important everyone sign to hopefully help us seek justice finally be served in her families behalf, and protect all homeowners' rights . Recently the San Francisco F.B.I. finally busted Keith Slipper for real estate fraud and mail fraud in which he pleaded guilty. But Gavriloff is still a active in his predatory lending scams and illegal foreclosure actions.Also request when you sign ,that "Statue Of Limitations" need to be dropped to correctly serve justice for the victims of real estate and foreclosure fraud. If There are any compentant lawyers out there who can assist us on a contingincy settlement of our case please contact 707-875-9442. If no ansewer ,please leave your name and phone number. Most of the work on this case has already been done,but assistance of a experienced lawyer will be helpful and needed a.s.a.p. Spread the word -tell all your friends to sign this very important petition- Thankyou!