Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    JillWLowry

Like to travel but can't right now?

I am urgently in need of host families for six international students arriving in mid-August.

1-Boy from Spain
    1-Girl from Ecuador
    2-Boys from Germany
    1-Girl from Germany
    1-Girl from Brazil (she is Japanese/Italian actually)

These students will be here for the school year, though I am open to a one semester commitment if you are nervous about the full year. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about a country you have never visited before, or re-visit one that you have. You share meals and provide accomodations. Students are fully medically insured and receive a monthly allowance. I supervise throughout the year and arrange trips and activities for the students (and host siblings if they are interested in joining us). This is a painless and very rewarding and memorable opportunity. Give your family the gift of culture and international friendship today. Please call Jill Lowry 829-7905 for more information or to reserve one of the above students.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Like to travel but can't right now?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by JillWLowry:
    I am urgently in need of host families for six international students arriving in mid-August.
    I hosted a girl from Japan years ago (when I was married) and it was a wonderful experience for the whole family! I highly recommend it! They are pretty much taken care of when they are away from your home (ie: very little schlepping!) so it was fairly easy and rewarding experience!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email