Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    karin1228

BEAGLE STILL MISSING! Good chance she is in OCCIDENTAL AREA!! PLEASE HELP!

Valentine, the former research beagle, is STILL MISSING!! We used search and rescue dogs to track her scent and tracked her through the Willow Creek trails and are fairly certain she headed to Occidental via Coleman Valley Road. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help us find her as she has been gone 2 weeks now and we are just sick over this and want her home!! She is tricolor, about 17 pounds, long ears, spayed, microchipped and has a tattoo in her ear. Please look around for her at dawn and dusk hours mostly and she is probably hiding out of plain sight (at home she hides under a tree when scared). She will not come when called and is very quiet and gentle. There is a $$ REWARD $$ for her return and we desperately need all eyes looking for her. She is hungry and scared and we want her home safe. Please call Karin (925) 699-3760 or Kevin at (707) 865-2077 with ANY info or sightings. Please check all around Bittner Road and the creek near it along with Bohemian Hwy near there and Scout Canyon Road. Please look around all areas of camp type places too. She is looking for food and staying near water. THANK YOU, THANK YOU! She has been gone since 5/27 and we need to find her fast!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    karin1228

Re: BEAGLE STILL MISSING! Good chance she is in OCCIDENTAL AREA!! PLEASE HELP!

My sweet dog is still out there someplace and I need all the eyes and help that I can get to find her! It has been almost 3 weeks now. We hired a pet detective who has search and rescue dogs that have tracked her scent for us so that means she is still alive and running with her nose down and tail up like beagles do. She is probably traveling at night or at dawn and she is low to the ground. PLEASE help us find her and bring her back to our family for a wonderful Father's Day gift to us all! Reward is $500 for her return. She is shy but gentle and is still a bit scared of people so she will not approach anyone i'm sure. I'm not giving up on this family member and hope you can help! She has been through so much already as her days as a research dog and she deserves a long and happy life with the family that loves and adores her!! Please call with any sightings or info. She has probably lost some weight by now and I am very worried about her out there alone! We greatly appreciate any and all help to find her, our sweet Valentine! Karin (925) 699-3760 or Kevin (707) 865-2077, or Shawn (925) 989-7998. THANK YOU!!!!

3. TopTop #3
    karin1228

Please look in all areas as she seems to be covering a lot of ground. Please look in Occidental, Freestone, Bodega, Sebastopol, the coast and all over!!

4. TopTop #4
    Barbara

According to Bodega Bay Veterinary Hospital, the dog has been FOUND!!!!

5. TopTop #5
    karin1228

Re: BEAGLE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!! Thank you for your help and support to bring her home!!

Valentine has been found and returned home to us safe and sound! Thank you all for the help and support to get our baby back to us after almost 4 weeks away!! A very happy ending for us all!

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #6
    mamaj

I live in Bodega Bay and saw your ads for Valentine,so sweet looking.I am so glad she found her way back to you! Please share more of your story with us. It also might help other lost pets. Beagles, like a hound dog like to roam and run -so watch her carefully-welcome back Valentine and behave your sweet self!