Letting you all know about this in case you don't already.
I really loved the Tues night Meditation and lecture/discussion.
Focus is on love and light, and self-development - bringing the light within 'out' -- isn't organized religious dogma.
I was very impressed. There is an A-Z series with each Tues night (for a good 8+ weeks happening now. Last night was on ACCEPTANCE and next Tuesday is on BEAUTY.

I hope to see some of you there! They are having a huge Mother's Day event too on May 13th (likely well over 100++ in attenance) with lots of activities. I'm not a mother and I am going. Feels like a good place to meet like-minded - light-hearted people.

They feel real and present. It feels like an environment where I am met where I am and inspired to go deeper and be more in my own spiritual light. They are on Meet-Up, too. silkworm.

7:00 - 8:30 pm
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. Beauty is the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit.
Anubhuti meditations and meetups