Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Cissy

Long-term temporary home needed for awesome cat!

I'm looking for a temporary home for my cat, Ada. She just might be the best cat ever.

I’ve just started an internship here in Occidental that lasts until mid-December, and I can’t have any pets at my new place. She’s currently staying with my former roommate in Big Sur, but I’d love to find someone local to take care of her so I can visit her more often.

She's very independent, but also loves people and is usually very comfortable with strangers. As for other animals, a household without cats is preferred, but cat-friendly dogs could be okay. I don’t know how she is with other kinds of creatures.

I will happily pay for all of her supplies and anything else cat-related that comes up. If you feel you need additional compensation, let’s talk. I can’t afford to pay a lot (unpaid internship = little disposable income), but I’m very open to trade services – I especially love to cook and sew.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email