Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    caberens

Slide presentation on pilgrimage to Peru in mid February.

I have a friend from Ashland who led a pilgrimage to Peru for 11/11/11 and would like to share the journey with Sebastopol in mid February. We are looking for a place for about 12-20 people and will need a digital projector for a Mac computer. Would appreciate any suggestions or ideas. Thanks, Deena

Beautiful Friends and Extended Community,

As most of you know I've been inspired to guide journeys to Machu Picchu and The Sacred Valley of Peru. After two exploratory travels of three months each, I have sought out and found amazing places off the beaten path. I am honored to share these powerful and pristine sights with others who wish to deepen their experience of ‘What is’ and breath life into ‘What is possible!’

The next pilgrimage is in May and the focus is on the ancient prophecy of THE EAGLE AND THE CONDOR. This tour will have daily practice with the emphasis on bringing the North and South, Head and Heart, inner and outer perceptions into harmony.

I hope you will share this email far and wide and consider joining me for an evening slide presentation in your area. ~ Leela Harlem
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 01-20-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    RexCasteel

Re: Slide presentation on pilgrimage to Peru in mid February.

French Garden might be up for this.

I'd definitely come. Keep me posted, if you feel like it.

Thanks!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by caberens: View Post
    I have a friend from Ashland who led a pilgrimage to Peru for 11/11/11 and would like to share the journey with Sebastopol in mid February. We are looking for a place for about 12-20 people and will need a digital projector for a Mac computer. Would appreciate any suggestions or ideas. Thanks, Deena
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email