I have been doing a lot of work with my clients lately around figuring out what is truly important and alive inside of them and taking positive and sustainable action steps to meet their life serving needs, creating plans and emerging creative new approaches to their relationships and life situations. Because of this, I decided to put an offering together that specifically addresses goal setting for the new year (and lifetime) ahead since that seems to be a topic on the minds of many and in line with the energy and spirit of the new year. After all, it never hurts to have a little support with what is most important to you in your life, right?!

I am excited to be able to offer you valuable tips and strategies on how to create an effective plan based on what is authentic and alive inside of you in my upcoming FREE tele-class called "Achieving Authentic Success in 2012". In this tele-class I will share with you my knowledge and expertise with creating an authentic and effective plan to achieve what you want in your life for the year (and lifetime) ahead. Whether your goal is weight loss, greater business success, or getting along better with your mother-in-law, this tele-class will leave you with tried and true actions steps to achieve your goals in a way that is true to the way you live your life.

The tele-class will take place on Tuesday January 24th at 7pm PST. Register now to reserve your spot for this complimentary training! On the call, I will also be sharing about a program that I am offering that goes deeper into authentic planning and offers one-on-one time and a network of support to create your plan and turn it into your reality!
Here's the registration link: https://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EB54DA888046

Here are some of the things I am looking forward to sharing with you in this tele-class:

• The #1 action you need to take to create realistic goals
  • How to stay motivated to achieve your goals
  • 3 easy things you can do everyday to stay on track
  • What to do when fear is preventing you from moving forward
  • The importance of celebrating your successes and failures
Follow this link to save your space for the "Achieving Authentic Success in 2012"! (You'll get an email with call-in details right after you register). https://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EB54DA888046

I look forward to "seeing" you on the call on Tuesday January 24th at 7pm PST!

Warmly,
Jenna Chandler

P.s. As a thank you for registering for this tele-class, I will send you a free workbook to help you vision your goals and create a plan for success! Look for it in your inbox after the tele-class!

P.p.s. please forward this to any and all whom you think may enjoy attending the tele-class

Jenna Chandler is a Marin based practitioner offering Sustainable Communication Development and Nonviolent Conflict Mediation for individuals, couples and local businesses. Her approach to helping her clients improve their communication and relating skills is part practical skill and knowledge and part spiritual practice, deepening the authenticity of the way that we communicate and relate with ourselves first to create positive and sustainable pathways for creating our lives and relationships in harmony with our values. Visit Jenna's website to learn more: www.clarityandconnection.com