If a person said "here is your soul in the form of a CD," it would be this one: Tim Wheater's INCANTATION. I see it was created (?) in Sausalito - 415.331.8273 - Real Music Co. - www . realmusic.com

A CD that truly changed my life:
How the West Was Lost, Vol. II, Peter Kater. I played it over and over non-stop and wasn't sure why.
*** It transformed my consciousness. I then viewed the 13 hour mini-series (from the library) for which this music was created. And I realized I am at-one with the Native American or tribal spirit-philosophy of living.

*** along with my Angel cards; I kept getting the forgiveness card and those words also supported my major life change-shifting.

I have been working on my life since I was 22, and had now idea where I was moving towards or what the semi-end result would be - feeling such inner peace and contentment and a foundation of blissful self. I truly experienced what I call a "Magic Carpet Ride of Bliss every moment of every day for a couple of years." Well, it now comes and goes and comes more often with a knowingness that I naturally revert back to me and my bliss. I found me.

Now... off to the Salvation Army sale ! Silkworm aka Designer G