Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

I Am Not Disappointed in President Obama

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    phloem

Re: I Am Not Disappointed in President Obama

Anyone who can rationalize the millions of deaths that have resulted from US foreign policy under Obama, who can excuse the abject obliteration of constitutional rights under Obama, who can justify the neglect of environmental catastrophe under Obama, who can excuse the wanton disregard for human and other life under the capitalist-corporatist regime defined by Obama and his Wall Street cronies -- a regime that has sucked democracy from the nation, that has sucked the life from students, the elderly, the uninsured, the poor, the homeless, immigrants, the incarcerated, et al. -- is indeed one sick motherfucker. You are all an abjectly disgusting excuse for humanity. Fuck you all.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    "Mad" Miles

Phloem,

I'm both sympathetic to your ire regarding the current (and past) System and its purported leader, The Obamanator.

I have a question, "millions of deaths"? Can you back that claim up with some citations? Or at least with an argument specifying the direct causes of those millions of deaths?

5. TopTop #4

I can relate to your passion and reasons for it; I celebrate your right to free speech. Your words are justified; but just to be literal, what can we replace "motherfucker" and "fuck you" with?

We might get more voters on board with this truth if we examined that.

Thanks.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by phloem: View Post
    Anyone who can rationalize the millions of deaths that have resulted from US foreign policy under Obama, who can excuse the abject obliteration of constitutional rights under Obama, who can justify the neglect of environmental catastrophe under Obama, who can excuse the wanton disregard for human and other life under the capitalist-corporatist regime defined by Obama and his Wall Street cronies -- a regime that has sucked democracy from the nation, that has sucked the life from students, the elderly, the uninsured, the poor, the homeless, immigrants, the incarcerated, et al. -- is indeed one sick motherfucker. You are all an abjectly disgusting excuse for humanity. Fuck you all.

6. TopTop #5
    lynn

..."You are all an abjectly disgusting excuse for humanity. Fuck you all."...

Well, Fuck you too you freakin' 'nothin' is ever good enough for me', whiner!...All you whiny, lazy ass people, who could care less if more rotten, bully types get into D.C...

Man you people better pull your heads out of your asses.
    If people like you types ran the world we would be run over by a bunch of evil Islamic bin ladens, and Hitler types in no time.
    What happened in Nov. 2010 already shows the kind of tissue paper you people are made of.
    You abjectly disgusting excuses for humanity...

You want this country to be dive bombed into more war and poverty?...Then just sit back on your lazy butts, don't vote for Obama and let the insane agenda of the pro-big war, privatize everything, and severe austerity crowd give it to us in the ass bigtime.

I'm voting for Obama, and sending money to support those running like Elizabeth Warren, and others around the country, because I don't want more people in office who could care less if people lose their public libraries, public schools, post offices, social security, medi-care, the EPA. etc.

If you don't like Obama, you better learn how to hold your nose and vote for him, and send money to Dems., if you don't want 'Corporations are people my friend' Romney, Karl Rove's darlings, and other tea party extremists in office...

Oh, I forgot, you types don't care...You just like to whine, and call others, 'abjectly disgusting excuses for humanity'.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fuck you!...
    ============

OBAMA 2012!

In your face!

https://secure.actblue.com/

Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2012 at 05:43 PM.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #6

I will not have the blood on my hands, of everyone killed through the "Obama Doctrine"; which is the Bush Doctrine on steroids. Romney and Obama are equal evils - holding one's nose does not reduce this association with criminals.

As an Omni-partisan Democrat; I will not whine, nor spout useless profanities. I will hold on to my absentee ballot and wait 2 weeks for the Secretary of State to release the official write in candidates for the June 5th Primary.

After that, I will work for the best mixed party ticket; who will pledge to keep their oaths of office to support and defend the Constitution.

As it is, Obama knows what treason he is committing, and does it anyway. I have no respect, and will not have one more person be harmed, in my name; because of the Obama Administration's illegal war crimes, and loss of due process for us all.

Your position is the SAME as the German's who did nothing when Hitler rose into power. There is no excuse! I'm so sorry you drank Obama's kool aid and fell for his lies, and bail outs to criminals and their industries: big dirty fuel; big pharma, big ag, too big to fail banks, big health insurance inc., etc.

Most conservatives are just wired different; they can't really help it with all the brainwashing they're force fed. It's up to us to work to help them see the truth; not bash them - that does not work.

You, who know better; have a lot more to answer for. You are not holding this man accountable - if you, and all the others in his camp were, you'd see him move away from the unconstitutional policies he has enabled - which are rapidly destroying what little quality of life remains for the 99%.

Take the unconstitutionally given war powers, away from the current mass murderer; or the rivers of blood from those killed in our name, will drown you with shame and unending debt.

Lazy, not me. I'm challenging our sitting Senator on this. What are you doing besides posting foul language here, and ignoring the loss of our rights under this President? Careful though; you're posts are likely to be under surveillance.

Maybe that's the reason you spoke out. A deal with the devil in exchange for protection.

I wonder how many pre-WW II souls wished they could go back and withdraw their support for the mass murdering regime they fell for?

In 2008, I worked for Dennis Kucinich in the Primary; then voted for Cynthia McKinney in the General Election. I sleep well with these choices. The parties are the problem; until every seat is non-partisan, we will have a dysfunctional, 1% controlled system of government.

I may be deeply injured; but I'm not giving up. I love our country, even with all its misguided, and foul mouthed citizens.

Patriotically,

Colleen Fernald

www.campaignforpeace.org

Quote Posted in reply to the post by lynn: View Post
    ..."You are all an abjectly disgusting excuse for humanity. Fuck you all."...

Well, Fuck you too you freakin' 'nothin' is ever good enough for me', whiner!...All you whiny, lazy ass people, who could care less if more rotten, bully types get into D.C...

Man you people better pull your heads out of your asses.
    If people like you types ran the world we would be run over by a bunch of evil Islamic bin ladens, and Hitler types in no time.
    What happened in Nov. 2010 already shows the kind of tissue paper you people are made of.
    You abjectly disgusting excuses for humanity...

You want this country to be dive bombed into more war and poverty?...Then just sit back on your lazy butts, don't vote for Obama and let the insane agenda of the pro-big war, privatize everything, and severe austerity crowd give it to us in the ass bigtime.

I'm voting for Obama, and sending money to support those running like Elizabeth Warren, and others around the country, because I don't want more people in office who could care less if people lose their public libraries, public schools, post offices, social security, medi-care, the EPA. etc.

If you don't like Obama, you better learn how to hold your nose and vote for him, and send money to Dems., if you don't want 'Corporations are people my friend' Romney, Karl Rove's darlings, and other tea party extremists in office...

Oh, I forgot, you types don't care...You just like to whine, and call others, 'abjectly disgusting excuses for humanity'.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fuck you!...
    ============
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2012 at 05:44 PM.

9. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

10. TopTop #7
    lynn

"Lazy, not me. I'm challenging our sitting Senator on this. What are you doing besides posting foul language here, and ignoring the loss of our rights under this President? Careful though; you're posts are likely to be under surveillance."

Oh, get off your high horse voyager...When a person posts with profanity, and calls others who disagree with him 'abjectly disgusting excuse for humanity.' ***...It's just too freakin' bad if you don't like my use of profanity...
    Oooooooh, I'm so amazed about that surveillance thingy too...I'm sure you've got the NSA and all quakin' in their boots...

And get off it with that - 'you're the same as those Germans who did nothing', and drinking the Obama 'koolaid', blah blah, blah...
    Just because people voted for Obama, you assume they all drank some koolaid?...You don't know what the hell you are talking about...
    In a neck and neck race, if you don't vote for Obama, it's a vote for the Republican. And it sure is important to me who our president is right now.
    Eight years of the Bush administration was enough for me, and just because I'm planning to vote for Obama, doesn't mean I'm ignoring some of the things I don't like either.

"I will not have the blood on my hands, of everyone killed through the "Obama Doctrine"; which is the Bush Doctrine on steroids. Romney and Obama are equal evils - holding one's nose does not reduce this association with criminals."...

That 'equal' thingy is bullshit...
    If there were no difference, the Repubs. wouldn't hate Obama so much, and make it their main objective to make him a one term president. That's their MAIN objective...nothing else, not even jobs...
    That's freakin' war bigtime, and Obama needs all the troops he can get. In a two party war, where the outcome will effect everyone, especially those on the bottom rungs, you better believe it makes a difference. Obama, or Romney? That's it, whether you like it or not.
    There are definitely differences between Obama, and Romney, and those supporting him, and to make no distinction, is just more insane, lazy thinking.
    The Repubs. are pulling out all the stops, with tons of money behind all Repubs., all over the country, and I'm not willing, like you are to give them even more ammunition they want.

Having said that though, there are plenty of 'conservative' types, who are good people, have common sense on many issues, and don't need a condescending hoity toity 'liberal', or whatever you call yourself telling them they are brainwashed. Many of them are pretty bright people, more bright than a lot of 'liberals', if people want to use those definitions. They see some things differently, have some good criticisms and points of view too.

I'll give you credit for running for office..that's no easy feat...But, I'm not going to go so daffy as to think there aren't major differences between Obama, and Romney, and the agenda's behind them.
    No thanks, I'm just not going to get on that brainless bandwagon, and pretend there aren't.

P.S. Cussing when you are pissed, lowers your bloodpressure...:)

Obama 2012!

11. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

12. TopTop #8

Lynn, is your last name really Smith, or is that a cover?

Only going to take a moment to point out a few things from your post which are incorrect.

I'm not on any high horse. I am equal to everyone. Our opinions are only worth as much as the fair, and intelligent research used to determine them. It's only my actions which amount to the value I bring to my community, and our planet.

I made it clear I gave the poster gratitude for his content, not style. I asked both posters with the foul language to seek more clear, authentic communication; such as, is 'fuck you" really what you want to do to someone you disagree with.

I do feel the need to swear sometimes; but I try to be mindful on my choice of words. I'm far from perfect.

No, I don't expect the NSA to quake in their boots; I find your comment insulting and ignorant. You don't know my experience; perhaps you fail to question important things about yours; such as agent provocateurs assigned to infiltrate list like this. Paranoid? Hardly. For example, the head of the PG& E Smart Meter program was fired for the sneaky way he wormed into the EMF Safety group list.

The US Senate seat in this Primary, and when I ran in 2006, is held by someone high ranking on the Intelligence Committee. A rather unfair advantage to all challengers; in light of the loss of our right to due process and prevalence of warrantless wiretaps.

Calling out our elected officials on treason - gives them all they need to put a full court press on me, and those who assist me in any way.

I am seeking another choice for president; because I think Romney and Obama are both only working to serve the 1%; I won't play that game - I'll help recruit a strategic game changer; as I did in 2008.

Obama had 2 years with the House and Senate controlled by Democrats, and NOTHING was done to stop the treason of unconstitutional war; they just moved the target. This is still treason; serving domestic enemies. When will you, and the rest of the Dems own up to that?

What Bush did with his unconstitutionally given war powers was also treason. What Obama has done was worse; NDAA, assassinations, drones striking first ANYWHERE without due process; invasion of Libya WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL FOR THE MISSION OR THE FUNDING.

I am one of the Democrats willing to hold my party accountable - BEFORE I go bashing the other parities. I wish all voters would too; we'd both have, smarter, stronger parties. Then maybe the 99% would be served for a change.

The Democratic and Republican parties are beholden to the 1%; and give lip service to keep the rest of us pacified. This is why so many voters are going Independent, Libertarian, etc. Unless you are actively working to root out this corruption from within; my comparison to pre-WW II Germany stands.

Unless you, and the majority from all parties, are willing to take off the blinders; we will suffer more of the same fate.

I will work to correct this, until I die. I'd rather not do it alone; cause it won't happen fast enough to prevent the Ecocide we are on the verge of.

How can you help? Start by telling Obama he won't get your vote unless he serves We The People and the Constitution. He's not likely to move if you don't make him. The Romney thing is a game; you and the majority have fallen for again, and again; they both serve the same masters, they just wear different gang colors.

A vote for Obama or Romney, is a vote for treason. I am not a puppet for a party who endorses murdering innocent people in my name; with unending debt; making us less safe, and impairing our well being; especially when this is not a core value in the party's platform.

Ignoring this, is death for America.

I expect this stupidity from Republicans, not real conservatives (I have many conservative and liberal friends). I will not tolerate it from my party. I should not have to leave my party, or country, to get good governance; which respects everyone's sovereign rights.

Blaming the Republicans will not fix this; holding your party's representatives accountable is the first step; one of many needed. We waste precious time fighting each other.

I've been overwhelmed by the vast number of sincere people, from both the Republican and Democrat parties, who tell me how sad they are that their party does not represent them anymore.

My allotted commentary time has expired; I'm getting back to the real work of providing solutions; and getting justice for all. Right after I go back to court, to get my recently departed child's remains, and property, justice on this has already been thwarted by the criminals involved - again.

Justice is far from blind, or served in our own county on many levels. Perhaps it's the price I continue to pay for speaking the truth about my party; or the forces controlling our county, law enforcement & courts.

I can't get the big or little papers to report the truth; so this work is much harder.

I'm grateful for the outlets like WaCCo; which give us a forum to vet the truth; and perhaps see what we may have missed, or ignored. I'm grateful for the passion of it's members to share what's important. I appreciate it when we do it with respect; and careful, honest analysis.

Someone recently said there are no more Reporters; only Repeaters. Thinking for yourself; is the antidote for the kool aid being dispensed at the tap. If you don't invest in a high quality filter; you're likely to be contaminated; little by little; until you can longer distinguish between pure water, and toxic swill.

Let's see if we can put our less useful differences aside, and make politics a team sport; with the goal of having We The People win; not the parties. After all, they don't really care about your needs and bottom line; they just want your contributions, and blind allegiance at the polls; so the 1% can keep it's control locked down tight.

Just how's that workin' for ya?

The out that Obama had, that the House's Republican domination was the reason for not getting America's needs met, IS BY DESIGN; a ruse you, and many others have fallen for. Please wake up; before it's too late.

Vote principles, not party. Tell Obama to rescind the illegal war powers he took without question; or it's your finger helping him pull the next trigger. How much blood on your hands, before you demand an end to the US led war crimes?

I will not support a single drop - from any person from any party, or independent challenger.

What kind of country would we have if everyone did?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by lynn: View Post
    "Lazy, not me. I'm challenging our sitting Senator on this. What are you doing besides posting foul language here, and ignoring the loss of our rights under this President? Careful though; you're posts are likely to be under surveillance."

Oh, get off your high horse voyager...When a person posts with profanity, and calls others who disagree with him 'abjectly disgusting excuse for humanity.' ***...It's just too freakin' bad if you don't like my use of profanity...
    Oooooooh, I'm so amazed about that surveillance thingy too...I'm sure you've got the NSA and all quakin' in their boots...

And get off it with that - 'you're the same as those Germans who did nothing', and drinking the Obama 'koolaid', blah blah, blah...
    Just because people voted for Obama, you assume they all drank some koolaid?...You don't know what the hell you are talking about...
    In a neck and neck race, if you don't vote for Obama, it's a vote for the Republican. And it sure is important to me who our president is right now.
    Eight years of the Bush administration was enough for me, and just because I'm planning to vote for Obama, doesn't mean I'm ignoring some of the things I don't like either.

"I will not have the blood on my hands, of everyone killed through the "Obama Doctrine"; which is the Bush Doctrine on steroids. Romney and Obama are equal evils - holding one's nose does not reduce this association with criminals."...

That 'equal' thingy is bullshit...
    If there were no difference, the Repubs. wouldn't hate Obama so much, and make it their main objective to make him a one term president. That's their MAIN objective...nothing else, not even jobs...
    That's freakin' war bigtime, and Obama needs all the troops he can get. In a two party war, where the outcome will effect everyone, especially those on the bottom rungs, you better believe it makes a difference. Obama, or Romney? That's it, whether you like it or not.
    There are definitely differences between Obama, and Romney, and those supporting him, and to make no distinction, is just more insane, lazy thinking.
    The Repubs. are pulling out all the stops, with tons of money behind all Repubs., all over the country, and I'm not willing, like you are to give them even more ammunition they want.

Having said that though, there are plenty of 'conservative' types, who are good people, have common sense on many issues, and don't need a condescending hoity toity 'liberal', or whatever you call yourself telling them they are brainwashed. Many of them are pretty bright people, more bright than a lot of 'liberals', if people want to use those definitions. They see some things differently, have some good criticisms and points of view too.

I'll give you credit for running for office..that's no easy feat...But, I'm not going to go so daffy as to think there aren't major differences between Obama, and Romney, and the agenda's behind them.
    No thanks, I'm just not going to get on that brainless bandwagon, and pretend there aren't.

P.S. Cussing when you are pissed, lowers your bloodpressure...:)

Obama 2012!

13. TopTop #9

Really nice points Colleen.

The only difference between Bush II and Obama is one used a bludgeon, the other a smily face. Some can't see past the smiley face. Both are carrying out the ruling elite agenda of totalitarian control and corporate fascism, and Obama has advanced it hugely with NDAA and the other March 16th, 2012 executive order about their ["right"] to seize any of your property for no reason and institute a draft in times of war or peace. Obama isn't even his own man. A total puppet. Get over the two party political system. It is their system and will never represent us. Too bad so many didn't ask what kind of change he was talking about. Wake up!

Fast forward a few more incremental steps on this treacherous path...

Name:  ObamaDicatatorGetToWork.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  33.0 KB

Opt-out of having a smart meter whether you have one now or not, anytime. 1-866-743-0263 24/7 Spread the word. More info here.

14. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

15. TopTop #10
    lynn

voyager, Smart ass remark, eh?...
    Yeah, I'm just some guy in the NSA, with nothin' better to do, but waste my time on Waccobb...
    You only wondered about 'smith'?...

I've made my points in my previous posts, so I'm not going to waste my time being repetitious...And I still think you are on a ridiculous high horse, and have tunnel vision...

As far as the 'fuck you' goes...I'm totally cool with the original 'fuck you' that was put out there, and mine as well...I find it rather refreshing actually; a 'fuck you' is direct, and to the point...about as authentic as you can get.

"Just how's that workin' for ya?"...
    How's it going to work for this country if people like you keep allowing more righty extremists to get into office? Think Congress, the Supreme Court...
    The righty extremists totally count on people like you...They LOVE people like you...
    It would work for me a whole hell of a lot better, if people like you weren't so freakin' arrogant, and eager to shoot this country in the head. It would work for me better, to see Obama, and many Dems., (or Independents) like Elizabeth Warren get elected, who at least care about some of the issues I do...
    ---------
    Really nice points Colleen.
    Yeah, really nice points to shoot the country in the head even more!

The only difference between Bush II and Obama is one used a bludgeon, the other a smily face. Some can't see past the smiley face. Both are carrying out the ruling elite agenda of totalitarian control and corporate fascism, and Obama has advanced it hugely with NDAA and the other March 16th, 2012 executive order about their ["right"] to seize any of your property for no reason and institute a draft in times of war or peace. Obama isn't even his own man. A total puppet. Get over the two party political system. It is their system and will never represent us. Too bad so many didn't ask what kind of change he was talking about. Wake up!

Bullshit...
    Boy, talk about needing to wake up!
    Get over the two party system?...NEVER!...

That's just another one of the completely meaningless, overly used phrases these days...

16. TopTop #11
    lynn

In regards to the drone thingy...
    And no…I certainly don’t see how someone can say Obama’s plan is Bush’s on steroids…It certainly is not…

Innocent civilian deaths are down considerably under Obama…He has been much more concerned about innocent civilian deaths than Bush ever was…
    I certainly wouldn’t want him to wait until we have another horrible terrorist attack here, then act.

These Islamic terrorists are really sick mother f*ckers, and I certainly want to see them dead, and not kill anymore innocents themselves.

For the most part I think Obama has done a pretty decent job dealing with these strategic strikes
    If you want someone in office who won’t give much of a damn about innocent civilian deaths be my guest.
    On this issue, Obama is the best we’ve got right now.

17. Gratitude expressed by: