Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

WaccoBB server technical issues update - Monday, Nov 14th

Hi Everybody,

As you may have noticed the WaccoBB.net website has been offline at times over the last few days, and the digest has not been sent out.

I think we finally found the main problem, which was a corrupted table in the database. We have fixed the problem. No data (posts) has been lost. The website has been up 100% since we fixed this problem so I think the website is now stable.

We have also had problems sending out the digest. I don't know if that problem is related to the corrupted table (above) or not. I'm going to try to sending out all the posts from the last few days in tonight's digest.

I want to send out a special thank you to Shelby Munsch who was very helpful in tracking this down and fixing it!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    marv3lls
    0xc0de

Re: WaccoBB server technical issues update - Monday, Nov 14th

I'm back

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Hi Everybody,

As you may have noticed the WaccoBB.net website has been offline at times over the last few days, and the digest has not been sent out.

I think we finally found the main problem, which was a corrupted table in the database. We have fixed the problem. No data (posts) has been lost. The website has been up 100% since we fixed this problem so I think the website is now stable.

We have also had problems sending out the digest. I don't know if that problem is related to the corrupted table (above) or not. I'm going to try to sending out all the posts from the last few days in tonight's digest.

I want to send out a special thank you to Shelby Munsch who was very helpful in tracking this down and fixing it!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email