Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

REWARD! Patch is still missing in Sebastopol area- UNIQUE DISCRIPTION FOLLOWS

Previously posted. Patch may have found a group of ferals to get food, and may be very thin.
    No pictures are available. If anyone sees a kitty matching this description, please call Abigail at
    707 931-4411,

leave your name/phone, where and when day/time you saw Patch. If you can capture
    PATCH in a cage, before calling even better.

may have been seen in the Laguna, Morris Street -

I'm posting this message from Abilgail:

I understand everyone has so much to keep track of in their lives, I can't expect any of you to memorize the image only I have of my kitty in my mind. Fair enough. So here goes:

• Patch weighed about 10 pounds the day he ran off from Animal Kingdom. Could be less now that he's (presumably) not being fed on someone's back doorstep every day.
    • At first look, you see mostly white head, shoulders and legs. His "grey" is actually irregular, random grey tabby markings on his back and hips.
    • One of his shoulders (white) has a round sliver dollar-size grey "Patch" marking.
    • Below one eye (light yellow with noticeable pink around lids) there is a dark, vertical line that looks like a scratch or a dirty scab. It's a bit startling if you're not used to looking at him. Just an odd gray-ish marking in his fur. Nothing wrong.
    • He has a disarmingly impish demeanor, sort of an innocence. His personality is like Beaver Clever, Opie Taylor and Dennis the Menace all rolled into one. I'm just not sure how he'll be with strangers after this long. It took a few months of setting food out and walking away for him to start warming up and trusting me. Eventually, we bonded and he claimed me as his human. (We think we own them, don't we? I believe in many cases, they choose whom they want to adopt and own!)
    Last edited by Shandi; 09-22-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: new information
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email