Hey folks,

While it is that I do not support the death penalty; I do know the facts in this case, and Mr. Jenkel deserves justice.

I am rather certain that the more people show up; the more likely, the Judge will feel pressured to deliver it.

No justice has been served in the theft and desecration of Jenkel's land by the Sonoma County court system, Sonoma County, and Paul Hobbs LLC. Those who are indicating it was legal, probably had a hand in futzing with it. I'm still trying to get a Grand Jury case going; and possibly a Grand Jury created by the people. Stay tuned for that.

Here are the facts, on the case for today in courtroom 7, at 4 pm.

On New's Year's Eve 2009/2010, Jenkel's horse was stolen, then ended up dead on some else's property.

He requested that Animal Control investigate. They refused. He wanted to keep the dead horse in view on his property until they did. He thought he was within his rights, until County Sheriff, Deputy Tate, informed him that it violated a law regarding being within 100 feet of a Cal Trans road; it did not matter that it was in fact on Jenkel's land.

When Deputy Tate let Jenkel know it was a violation, Jenkel agreed to move the horse; Tate would not let him, and took him to jail.

I know this because I was in court watching to see if Judge Schaffer was going to give Jenkel justice; and I saw that she did not. That's because, the County's evidence against him was this audio tape of this conversation between Tate and Jenkel; where he calmly agrees to comply with the law, and Tate refuses to let him.

Being arrested for this is bad enough, having to do 10 days of community service, should not have been Jenkel's penalty; it should have been for Deputy Tate and the Animal Control officer's crimes of not doing their job properly; and to put it to use by solving the dead horse crime on their own time.

Sorry for the late notice; hope some of you can be witnesses to help correct the dysfunctional system of justice we have in Sonoma County.

For 8 years John Jenkel has tried to do every legal thing he can to end unconstitutional war; so people like Deputy Tate can be funded to help keep us safe from harm and theft. For that, he has been treated more disrespectfully, and criminally than any one I know, besides myself.

There is no doubt that Jenkel has problems getting along with others; we all could use help on this. But it is some those paid a good wage to uphold and enforce the law, or oversee County services, and courts, which are getting away with crimes. This is why, we the people, need to unite, and support each other.

It was also Judge Shaffer who denied me a restraing order from the man who raped me; this allowed harm to my child, and for that same man to get away with the rape, and a more recent assualt. I had her recused for that, but Judge Bertoli refused to recuse himself for even worse issues,( which should get him removed from the bench); and so my assaulter is yet unconvicted; and my child is still harmed. I still lack the financial resources to change this, and finding a good lawyer is very hard.

Year, after year, Jenkel and I, along with others, have pleaded with local and federal government to de-fund all optional conflicts, so we can preserve our quality of life here. During that time, we have seen every city and county cut their budget to the bone. Then they outsource basic services to for profit companies; as if they can do it better and still make a profit.

Case in point; not long after a Sonoma County Board of Supervisors meeting, where they were discussing the removal of dead animals from the side of the roads, and were joking as they were questioning the size of the dead critters covered in the contract. I was driving along Petaluma Hill Rd. between Rohnert Park and Santa Rosa and came across 2 dead deer a bout a mile apart. They had been there so long, the stench nearly made me lose my lunch.

How much tourist dollars can you attract with failing roads, water and sewer infrastructure; and long dead critters on the side of the roads, like skunks, deer, and stolen horses?

Then we have a judical system who will lock up a man for protesting his right to have the death of his beloved horse investigated; an then they look the other way when the Ag Commissioner gets a DUI, and runs away from the arresting officer. She was driving drunk about a block away from Hobbs Winery. Hobbs, by the way, will soon be getting a tasing room open to the public; so we can have even more drunk drivers looking at our formerly senic Cal Trans Highway 116.

BTW, a tasing room is just a bar with limited choices, and many times, free samples. How many of these do you want so close to many schools?

The County and BOS think having more of these, so they can try to make their budget ends meet, is a better option than asking Woolsey, Thompson, Feinstein and Boxer, to pull the plug on all unconstitutional wars of choice.

It's time we demand our values are fully funded. Going into further debt for strike first, unconstitutional wars of choice, are not in the majority's value system. Having fully funded, honest law enforcement, animal control services, and every other service and program which keeps our region safe and healthy, is a value we all can agree on.

Unless you show up, use your free speech, every chance you get, everything we value will fall further into decline. Including our local justice system.

Much thanks,

Colleen Fernald

'Da vexing 9-11Truth Campaign to end 64 years of Murder & Squander for Fascist Gain by Shock & Shame
Sept. 13, 2011, Abuse News #4913 by John Jenkel, 'da 9-11 Bounty Hunter, 800-500-7083, [email protected]

Justice or treason ?

Will Honorable Nancy Case Shaffer continueconcealing2,798 unplanned murders on 9-11, and continuemaintainingmass murderand global terrorism in two unconstitutionalundeclared wars of congressional choice, NEVER necessity, run by lying dictators Bush and Obama, who treasonously exploit those 2,798 deliberately unsolved Bush-caused murders, by sending 9-11 Bounty Hunter John Jenkel to jail for no good reason in Courtroom 7 at 4:00 PM?

Or will Sonoma County judicial officer Nancy Case Shaffer provide justice for 9-11 Bounty Hunter John Jenkel by granting a proposed order, Exhibit A? If Her Honor does not so grant, she runs the risk of getting overruled by fix-it Governor Jerry Brown, disqualified by the California Commission on Judicial Performance, and sentenced to death in a court of constitutional law.

Sonoma County Superior Court Commissioner Nancy Case Shaffer was promoted to a Judge of Superior Court by Enron-vested former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger apparently as a reward for cruelly, unusually, and absurdly sentencing vexing 9-11 Bounty Hunter John Jenkel to 10 days in Sonoma County jail for doing nothing more than exercising his constitutionally guaranteed and protected inalienable right to enjoy his private property along a state highway by using the remains of his dead horse to publicly protesting the failure of Sonoma County Animal Control officers to investigate the theft of his 25 year pal, Pride, and his fatal abuse under the care of drunken Kim Taylor.

Defendant has petitioned the court for redress of grievances three times to set aside his constitutionally defective judgment sentencing him to jail for no good reason. The record show his petitions were evaded without hearings. The last of Defendant's petitions for justice, Exhibit B, was evaded by judicial officer Shaffer by claiming in Exhibit C that Defendant filed his petition for redress of grievance to set aside a constitutionally defective criminal judgment in a civil court, which is not true. Civil Case No. SCV-249321 was not filed by John Jenkel. It is fraud involving 4 judicial officers. All are ripe for death sentences under California Penal Code Sec. 37 from a California court of constitutional law. Any Californian who conceals treason commits a felony under PC Sec. 38.