Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Free White Swan album download!

So I'm going to break my own rules here to post about a great opportunity to download some FREE music! You can download the White Swan sampler album from Amazon for FREE, for a limited time! It's a full length album featuring many great spiritually oriented artists including Suzanne Sterling, Deva Premal, Manose, Prem Joshua. Just click on the album on the right and it will take you to the Amazon page where you can download it.

You'll probably need to install the Amazon MP3 downloader application which is easy to do. After you download the album, you'll probably want to copy the tracks into your iTunes library by choosing Reveal in Finder (or the Windows equivalent) and then drag them into your iTunes library. Perhaps Windows users can either post here for help or share more Windows specific help here.

And here's an iTunes tip: If you do a Get Info on a cut there's an option (someplace) that says "Part of a Compilation". It took me years to realize what that's about! What it does is that it removes that artist (which you may only have 1 track from) in your list of artist, and stores it in your list of compilations instead (which is listed as the first artist). This keeps your list of artist to a manageable size and only includes the artists that you might be interested in finding directly. This setting, along with other track-based settings can be assigned across multiple tracks at once by first selecting several tracking and the selecting Get Info.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Barry; 07-07-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email