Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Florence Schneider

feel great./please pre-register now for JULY "Being Yoga" Series with Florence Louise

If you love feeling great, make a July start date,
    pre-register now for a JULY
    4-class Series of BEING YOGA classes with Florence Louise, Certified Yoga Teacher, 17 years.

SERIES TERMS:
    • You have all of July to take your 4 classes.
    • You have 2 class options per week (10 AM MONDAYS & SATURDAYS at SGV Community Center)
    (3 classes, if I have a enough students sign up NOW for the 5:30 PM class in Fairfax---you wanna?).
    • You have a back-up plan in case something comes up. (see below)
    • You can afford it. (see below : )
    Directions: https://www.sgvcc.org/about/address.html

Class at Community Wellness Center, Fairfax:
    Tuesdays, 5:30 PM, (starting July 5th)
    Directions: https://www.communitywellnesscenter.org/directions.html
    NOTE 1: Tuesday class dependent on enough students enrolling. I'll let you know by this Saturday, July 2nd. Please help
    me know by registering now if you are interested.)
    NOTE 2: I take your word completely seriously, and make a decision to hold classes or not based on it, so please be willing to pay the class fee that goes along with your verbal commitment, whether or not you end up following through and showing up, since once I make the commitment to being there, I am financially liable and will be showing up there for you. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

BACK-UP PLAN: Any classes you commit to and end up not making, you may apply the fee toward a
    HEALTH & HEART MATTERS Counseling Session with me or private yoga session. So you only stand to gain.

FEE: $48-60 sliding scale for a 4-class Series or $15 x number of classes you can make (minimum 2 required for sliding scale)
    Pay less if you need to and thank you for paying full rate or more when you can, as this sustains the class and supports others who pay less. (No less pay than sliding scale for Fairfax class, since space is so limited. Thanks for your understanding.)

For more information on the class(es) and testimonials see: www.FlorenceSchneider.com

Please let me know by this Friday, July 1st, what you would like to do.
    Thank you sooooo much!!

peaceful and free being,
    Florence

Unsolicited student comments:

"It's like sinking into a warm bath."

"I felt so calm and relaxed after your class. Your style of yoga is very healing, both mind and body. It was really an exceptional experience for me, and I was surprised. I have never experienced this style of yoga before and I have taken classes in many different studios throughout the bay area and the east coast as well. Most of the other classes I have taken have only affected me on a physical level. Your class affected me on all levels. Thank you so much!

"Thank you for your wonderful and special class that opened me up to a more meaningful life."

......what will you say???

Florence Schneider
    HEART MATTERS Counselor & Communication Coach;
    SOMATIC Counselor;
    BEING YOGA teacher;
    HEALTH & HEALING Educator.
    Phone: 415-342-5349

Clinic hours at:
    www.CommunityWellnessCenter.org

Available at other times by appointment.

More information:
    www.FlorenceSchneider.com
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email