Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ericvonk

How Many Chase Banks in Sebastopol?

Today I got in the mail a "gift card" for $150 if I sign up for 2 Chase accounts, with directions to go to the Chase branch in Lucky's.

Didn't know there was one in Lucky's, but isn't the new planned CVS at the junction of 12 and 116 also going to have (in a separate building) a Chase branch? How many do we need in this small town? Or will the Lucky's one close, if the CVS site is approved? Personally, I'm against the CVS plan as it will only worsen traffic at that already-troubled intersection. I'm also philosophically opposed to Chase in general, as I have on my desk 3 solicitations for Chase credit cards from 3 different airlines. Each of them has an allegedly "reasonable" APR, but all of them also have a provision that if you are late on any payment, your APR goes up to 29.99% on ALL your Chase accounts! Wow. But we all know, usury laws exempt banks. Are you ever late for a payment....maybe....went away on vacation? dropped one bill behind your desk? You'll wish you hadn't if your rates jump to 29.99%! I "chased" my "gift card" into the trash.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Bryan

Re: How Many Chase Banks in Sebastopol?

I have been with Patelco credit union for my credit card for over 25 years. There are several other credit unions in Sebastopol that can provide credit cards and won't rip you off later. My card automatically makes the minimum payment each month from my credit union checking account.

Read here how the American Banker's Association continually tries to restrict credit union
    membership and how they are trying to force these non-profits out of business:

https://www.aba.com/Industry+Issues/Timeline+of+Credit+Union+Expansion.htm
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email