Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    OneTimeFlowerChild

Military Planes Overhead ~ Anyone Know What Is Going On?

Hello Community,

For four days now there is an abundance of military type airplane activity over head. I live in South Sebastopol, near Hessel Road. I have noticed an increase of airplane traffic over the past six months and even have seen large military planes flying in formations, as though they were preparing for an air show. Only thing is ... no air show. But this activity is greatly increased and frankly annoying, at the very least.

Also a lot of high up jet activity, both day and night.

Anybody else notice this? Anyone know what is going on?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Dixon

Re: Military Planes Overhead ~ Anyone Know What Is Going On?

I think it was around a year ago, while I was working in the local Census Bureau office which was in western Santa Rosa, we noticed increased airplane activity and it was associated with an air show, which I believe is an annual event. So I think the recent aerial activity you mention may be associated with that.

4. TopTop #3
    "Mad" Miles

It isn't quite yet.

https://www.wingsoverwinecountry.org/

Did anyone bother to call the Pentagon, or the Sonoma County Airport, or the Sheriff's Department and ask?

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

It used to be that some elevations in the sky over West County (at least) were designated "Military Air Space". I remember as we headed toward the Gulf War in 1990-1, I noticed a great increase in traffic overhead; even saw a dark, unmarked plane zipping over that was far too low to have been at a legal altitude, I thought....I imagine this is still military air space, so maybe we're going to start another war, or maybe get tough on Libya or Syria or somewhere.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by OneTimeFlowerChild: View Post
    Hello Community,

For four days now there is an abundance of military type airplane activity over head. I live in South Sebastopol, near Hessel Road. I have noticed an increase of airplane traffic over the past six months and even have seen large military planes flying in formations, as though they were preparing for an air show. Only thing is ... no air show. But this activity is greatly increased and frankly annoying, at the very least.

7. TopTop #5

Hello Community,

I sure appreciate that others are paying attention to the sky and the changes going on there.

Some of it may have to do with GeoEngineering, otherswise known as weather modification. see www.californiaskywatch.com for more info.

I'd like to know if this practice may have had something to do with the tornadoes in Butte County and the severe weather of other areas.

Blessings,

Colleen Fernald

8. TopTop #6
    chollie

Maybe they have come to take US away. Just think how annoying it is for the people who will be bombed or shot by those planes.
    Hello Community,

9. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

10. TopTop #7
    zenekar

Quote Posted in reply to the post by chollie: View Post
    Maybe they have come to take US away. Just think how annoying it is for the people who will be bombed or shot by those planes.
    ___

Annoying?? Leaf blowers are annoying. Terrifying more aptly describes what it's like to live in a war zone. I was in such a place as a child. A sobering reminder: every plane, every bomb, every US bullet that enters a body of a man, a woman or a child, wherever OUR government invades -- for the resources (oil, etc.) we take for granted -- is paid for by US (that's us) taxpayers. Why do we allow it?

11. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

12. TopTop #8

BTW - the Navy is known to be involved in the weather modification; so the extra air traffic may be for both this and the undelcared WW III battle we are engaged in.

13. TopTop #9

My reply to this thread got moved to Political Action Alerts.

Please see the new thread: AmericaCARE NOT WARfare!$!

and do something more than just posting comments - please.

14. TopTop #10
    OneTimeFlowerChild

Quote Posted in reply to the post by "Mad" Miles: View Post
    It isn't quite yet.

https://www.wingsoverwinecountry.org/

Did anyone bother to call the Pentagon, or the Sonoma County Airport, or the Sheriff's Department and ask?

Well, Miles ... the point really is WHY don't we know what is going on? We are supposed to be living in a free country with free access to information concerning us.

15. TopTop #11
    OneTimeFlowerChild

Quote Posted in reply to the post by zenekar: View Post
    ___

Annoying?? Leaf blowers are annoying. Terrifying more aptly describes what it's like to live in a war zone. I was in such a place as a child. A sobering reminder: every plane, every bomb, every US bullet that enters a body of a man, a woman or a child, wherever OUR government invades -- for the resources (oil, etc.) we take for granted -- is paid for by US (that's us) taxpayers. Why do we allow it?
    I love it, absolutely love it. In my original post, intended to see if anyone else was seeing what I am seeing and to raise consciousness, I used the term "annoying at the very least"

Somehow the one word was seized upon, taken to a whole other place and the original point got lost. Sure, war is terrible and yes, the bullets are paid for by our money, without our consent.

The point being, though, that WE DON"T KNOW why these planes are flying over our area, day and night, night and day. Some people have spotted them ... they are military planes and observer planes. Who are they observing and why?

US???? for what purpose? Yes, leaf blowers are annoying, bullets in the belly are terrifying but more to the point ... there is something, probably sinister, going on right over our heads and we are clueless.

16. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

17. TopTop #12
    Imagery

If I were to GUESS (note the keyword here), I would guess that it might have something to do with the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency doing flyovers looking for marijuana groves, plantations, etc. that may or may not be growing throughout Northern California.

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #13
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

The fact that this is military air space means that the military can use it for training purposes.

I love it, absolutely love it. In my original post, intended to see if anyone else was seeing what I am seeing and to raise consciousness, I used the term "annoying at the very least"

Somehow the one word was seized upon, taken to a whole other place and the original point got lost. Sure, war is terrible and yes, the bullets are paid for by our money, without our consent.

The point being, though, that WE DON"T KNOW why these planes are flying over our area, day and night, night and day. Some people have spotted them ... they are military planes and observer planes. Who are they observing and why?

US???? for what purpose? Yes, leaf blowers are annoying, bullets in the belly are terrifying but more to the point ... there is something, probably sinister, going on right over our heads and we are clueless.

20. TopTop #14
    podfish

(Miles suggests making a call to find out... then: )
    Well, Miles ... the point really is WHY don't we know what is going on? We are supposed to be living in a free country with free access to information concerning us.
    ??? maybe because "we" haven't asked??

21. TopTop #15

URGENT - Please forward to all you know -

These toxic experimental aerial spraying programs are currently being deployed in the skies above all of us nationwide, almost daily. Many people are experiencing health problems.

Learn More go to Toxicsky.org -

We are in serious trouble and must spread the word!

Boeing 707 crashes in Point Mugu - look at the Omega Symbol on the plane, it is the symbol of destruction.

Look at the "aluminum lake" surrounding this death dump plane after the fire was put out.

https://mountzion144.ning.com/group/...-plane-crashes

Chemtrail Plane Crashes!!!

Posted by Charles Magus on May 19, 2011 at 7:36am in The Truth Revealed
    Back to The Truth Revealed Discussions

Boeing 707 crashes in Point Mugu

1 of 13: A Boeing 707 plane with three people onboard crashed in Point Mugu naval air base in Ventura County on Wednesday, May 18, 2011. (KABC Photo)

Do look at the Omega Symbol on the plane, it is the symbol of destruction. These people have no humanity within them. Watch out for a few more crashes of the chemtrail planes. (They will happen!)

https://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...139200&photo=1

Here is another picture of it after the fire was put out! It looks like an Aluminuim lake!!!

22. TopTop #16
    Glia

Is it possible that the 'aluminum lake' is a puddle of melted aluminum from the body of the airplane? Wooden airplanes are quite rare these days...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peace Voyager: View Post

https://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...139200&photo=1

Here is another picture of it after the fire was put out! It looks like an Aluminuim lake!!!

23. Gratitude expressed by:

24. TopTop #17

I know what you mean, I was just thinking how the everyone was getting totally off topic. I live near Ragle Park and my wife told me yesterday that while I was at work she and my son had seen a military type jet circle over the area at a very low altitude. She said it was very loud and quite freaky. She was spooked by the looks of the plane and what it did. When she explained it too me I thought it sounded like it could have been a stealth type plane but can't be sure. This is quite odd for Sebastopol since the only time you really see any unusual aircraft activity and especially military is during the Air Show in August and during the Bohemian Grove Club gathering in late July usually. My wife said that right before she saw they jet she also had seen a Reach helicopter fly over which may or may not have been related.
    The only thing I could guess that could explain this would be increased training exercises due to the current tensions and pissing contest with Iran. I very surprised to hear that this has been going on for several days, I for one would really like to know what this is all about. Anyone care to call the Air Force?

25. TopTop #18
    Tristique

I wonder if they are part of the FEDS operation looking for growers?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by 3rdEyeMind: View Post
    I know what you mean, I was just thinking how the everyone was getting totally off topic. I live near Ragle Park and my wife told me yesterday that while I was at work she and my son had seen a military type jet circle over the area at a very low altitude. She said it was very loud and quite freaky. She was spooked by the looks of the plane and what it did. When she explained it too me I thought it sounded like it could have been a stealth type plane but can't be sure. This is quite odd for Sebastopol since the only time you really see any unusual aircraft activity and especially military is during the Air Show in August and during the Bohemian Grove Club gathering in late July usually. My wife said that right before she saw they jet she also had seen a Reach helicopter fly over which may or may not have been related.
    The only thing I could guess that could explain this would be increased training exercises due to the current tensions and pissing contest with Iran. I very surprised to hear that this has been going on for several days, I for one would really like to know what this is all about. Anyone care to call the Air Force?

26. TopTop #19
    forveterans49

This is not about military planes but did you and anyone else here see Amy Goodman's DemocracyNow! show on Dec. 27th? The subject was about drones being used by police departments in this country. Following is the complete transcript...or video...quite chilling!!
    https://www.democracynow.org/2011/12...itarized_local

Hello Community,

27. TopTop #20
    Hotspring 44

Last edited by Hotspring 44; 01-07-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Added 2 Links

28. TopTop #21
    Hotspring 44

Here is another link to "what Is Going On"
    MILITARY- AIRSHIPS (no blimps)

29. TopTop #22
    Hotspring 44

There is a more informative web page on the Lockheed Lockheed D-21 Air Launched Drone and many others @:
    https://www.wvi.com/~sr71webmaster/d21~1.htm

30. TopTop #23
    eric

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tristique: View Post
    I wonder if they are part of the FEDS operation looking for growers?

It's highly doubtful that these military planes are being used for marijuana eradication. Especially considering that the marijuana growing season doesn't start until April, and local law enforcement agencies already have state funded budgets that supply airplanes, and helicopters, for the purpose of busting growers.
    It seems that the presence of military planes in our local airspace, is most likely for training missions.
    Hopefully these efforts are routine, and not in preparation for any pre-planned military strike overseas.

31. Gratitude expressed by:

32. TopTop #24
    Attic

I don't believe these are due to the crop growers, they are larger than what you would expect for that job also fairly slow flying. I have noticed the increase, and it seems to be increasing. If you stay up you will see one fly over around 3 am, at least in the last few weeks that has been a common occurrence. They are large planes definitely military but fly at very slow speeds. I am also curious and glad to see someone else also noticed.

There was a small surge in military aircraft in july lasted about three weeks but those where small jets, and not many since.

33. TopTop #25
    danejasper

I saw a C-130 cargo plan fly overhead a week or so ago. Pretty wild looking - they appear to be moving VERY slow, but in fact they're just VERY large, so it looks slower than it is.

I'd guess it was coming from Travis, could be going anywhere - Santa Rosa, Portland, Seattle, etc.

-Dane

34. TopTop #26
    Sativaluv

I think both Occupy and cannabis farmer's grows for future intelligence. Has no one else noticed while we are all
    'Occupied' almost silently everything medicinal cannabis activists/patients have gained in 16 long years is vanishing while the NDAA also seemed passed in darkness. Friends witnessed tanks dressed as Patty Wagons heading north shortly before Oakland blew up, I am honestly scared what could possibly be on those C 130's and if you know them and their carrying capacity I do not seem paranoid.

I also thought those noisy darn things were grounded years ago, I suggest some form of mass communication be organized for anyone spotting things they'd like to have others witness? The cannabis thing is a why not? since we are up there, in my opinion since yes, it is the wrong season.
    :anyone:

35. TopTop #27
    Sativaluv

Has anyone else been having coughing fits lately? I used to get a horrible 2 week long chronic cough every time I was in LA even for 5 min and it's come back just not as harsh and put it together with residing 2 miles from Ragle Park.... Jet Pollution! Has to be, same cough, pollution had to cause it and I know well the crap those engines spit out.

My roommate had a coughing fit the other night that led to a hospital emergency room level asthma attack....

What can we do to make them stop? any Environmental Science people out there know of any health or EPA regs???

Who else has had coughing fits unlike the average cold?

36. Gratitude expressed by:

37. TopTop #28
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sativaluv: View Post
    .... Jet Pollution! Has to be, same cough, pollution had to cause it
    'course, it could be that there's a lot more woodburning going on with the cold weather. or the fact that there's been no rain or much wind - so the cars, which rather outnumber the jets, might have something to do with it. Or maybe it's that this time of year people stay inside more, use less ventilation, run house-heaters which pump dust & assorted bio residues (like mites and their castoffs) from the ventilation pipes into the air. Or it could be sasquatch hair allergies. All less likely than chemtrails, I know...

38. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

39. TopTop #29
    Sativaluv

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    'course, it could be that there's a lot more woodburning going on with the cold weather. or the fact that there's been no rain or much wind - so the cars, which rather outnumber the jets, might have something to do with it. Or maybe it's that this time of year people stay inside more, use less ventilation, run house-heaters which pump dust & assorted bio residues (like mites and their castoffs) from the ventilation pipes into the air. Or it could be sasquatch hair allergies. All less likely than chemtrails, I know...
    I have no opinion on the chemtrails, could be real could be false, I'm talking the pollution from the jet fuel, I used to fly jets and if they are really flying that low they are adding to what is a good point of the car pollution.
    Peace

40. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

41. TopTop #30
    Sativaluv

but

The most commonly uttered phrase by pilots on the ramp "I love the smell of jet fuel in the morning" never by me!

42. Gratitude expressed by: