Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    CarlaH20

Prayers, and call to arms from friends.

Please follow link to saga of my brother in law. I have shouted to FaceBook and now here, I need help. To those that know me.....I am not one to utter those words......Contact me if you wish to help. God Bless All. Carla. https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/EricLee/guestbook
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Prayers, and call to arms from friends.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by CarlaH20: View Post
    Please follow link to saga of my brother in law. I have shouted to FaceBook and now here, I need help. To those that know me.....I am not one to utter those words......Contact me if you wish to help. God Bless All. Carla. https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/EricLee/guestbook
    I know Carla and this is real, folks. The caringbridge.org website is also valid. It does require a free registration and you can opt out of email from them.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    AllorrahBe

This CaringBridge site is an amazing resource! Thanks for sharing it, Carla.

Rev. Allorrah Be
    Circles of Light Ministries

Quote Posted in reply to the post by CarlaH20: View Post

6. TopTop #4
    CarlaH20

Thank You and I'm sorry.....I posted this thread when I was in a panic about the state of my brother in law and my helplessness to do anything! This may not really be the forum for this kind of post. Thanks to many people contacted through FaceBook, It looks like I will be able to get home to Minnesota to help my sister. One of my brilliant old high school buddies set up a Delta Sky Miles account for me (9204313333) and people who are willing, are dumping their miles in it for me! We have also established a benefit account for the family to help defray the mounting medical bills. It is called Hope For Eric and is housed at Wells Fargo. At this point all we really need is prayers. Thank you again for your concern and well wishes. Carla

7. Gratitude expressed by: