Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Hotspring 44

remote electronic assaults

Guns and Butter - "Targeted Individuals" (Aired on) December 8, 2010 at 1:00pm: With Dr. Terry Robertson and Dr. John Hall. Dr. Robertson discusses the demographics of "who is targeted" with directed energy weapons. Dr. Hall talks about his personal experiences in San Antonio, Texas; the targeting of his close friend; criminal enterprises that are involved in targeting individuals; long-term experiments on non-consenting populations.

...and also:
    Guns and Butter - "Electromagnetic Frequency Research"(Aired on) December 1, 2010 at 1:00pmwith Dr. Terry Robertson. -
    Dr. Robertson is a board certified anesthesiologist and Chairman of the Medical Committee for Freedom From Covert Harassment and Stalking (FFCHS). FFCHS is an advocacy and support group for targeted individuals. One of its goals is to educate the public about directed energy technologies.

WOW!!! Scary stuff!!!
    I wonder if the so-called "Smart Meters" could/would be used in some sort of way to mass manipulate the public?
    Just think: Electronically controlled living human Psycho-Zombies!!
    Or human spontaneous combustion!! Yikes!!!
    Have you ever known anyone that has claimed to have "heard" "voices" in their head?... ...telling them something or another?
    Has that ever happened to any of you/us?... ...(Don't answer that! LOL!!).
    Some unusual forms of cancer; cause/effect?
    What about Private, (NGO) Corporate controlled mass manipulation?
    Election manipulation?
    What about????
    No wonder it seems like sometimes the !
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Jupiter13

Re: remote electronic assaults

WOW!!! Scary stuff!!!
    I wonder if the so-called "Smart Meters" could/would be used in some sort of way to mass manipulate the public?
    Just think: Electronically controlled living human Psycho-Zombies!!

I listened to that show and had that exact same thought! Either I am paranoid or life is getting really weird and seeming more and more life a sci fi flick.

3. TopTop #3
    Dixon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Hotspring 44: View Post

Have you ever known anyone that has claimed to have "heard" "voices" in their head?... ...telling them something or another?
    Yes, having worked in mental hospitals for years, I've known hundreds of people who've experienced that. It generally ranges from annoying to terrifying to quite incapacitating to dangerous (in the case of "command hallucinations"). It's one of the most common psychotic symptoms, found in schizophrenia and similar disorders. It's been around for millennia. Most people can get relief from the right anti-psychotic medication, though often the meds have unpleasant side effects themselves. I have no idea whether it's possible to induce "auditory hallucinations" in people through some sort of remote electronic assault (it's a topic I haven't studied), but I will say that if I heard someone who experiences such voices attributing them to such an assault, I'd be willing to bet that they're suffering from a paranoid delusion, such delusions being very commonly associated with auditory hallucinations ("voices").

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #4
    sharingwisdom

I agree that some people who hear voices can be labeled schizophrenic having worked in the field of mental health for years. But there is also plenty of information about electronic harassment and mind control, and I know this exists as I've worked with such clients. I've listed several sources, but I've collected many more. We are at a time of great revealing of that which been hidden, as is happening through Wikileaks and other sources. It's wake-up time.

https://journal.borderlands.com/1996...dimir-gavreau/
    Infrasound produces varied physiological sensations which begin as vague “irritations”. At certain pitch, infrasound produces physical pressure. At specific low intensity, fear and disorientation. Nazi propaganda engineers methodically used infrasound to stir up the hostilities of crowds who were gathered to hear their madman. The results are historical nightmares. At a very specific pitch, infrasound explodes matter. At others, infrasound incapacitates and kills. Organisms rupture in its blast. Sea creatures use this power to stun and kill prey.

Pulsed microwave voice-to-skull (or other-sound-to-skull) transmission was discovered during World War II by radar technicians who found they could hear the buzz of the train of pulses being transmitted by radar equipment they were working on.

This phenomenon has been studied extensively by Dr. Allan Frey, (Willow Grove, 1965) whose work has been published in a number of reference books.
    ---------
    https://beyondmkultra.50megs.com/whats_new_26.html
    Pulsed microwave voice-to-skull (or other-sound-to-skull) transmission was discovered during World War II by radar technicians who found they could hear the buzz of the train of pulses being transmitted by radar equipment they were working on. This phenomenon has been studied extensively by Dr. Allan Frey, (Willow Grove, 1965) whose work has been published in a number of reference books.

MKULTRA did include electronic mind control devices, but the best known electronic mind control device of the early days was the Russian LIDA machine. The LIDA, one of which is in possession of Veterans' Administration researcher Dr. Ross Adey, "entrained" or electronically coerced a target in the path of it's signal to be relaxed and more susceptible to hypnosis. A few Korean War vets claimed to have seen the LIDA in use at the POW camps.

Silent (converted-to-voice FM) hypnosis can be transmitted using a voice frequency modulator to generate the "voice." It is a steady tone, near the high end of hearing range (15,000 Hz), plus a hypnotist's voice, varying from 300 - 4,000 Hz. These two signals are frequency modulated. The output now appears as a steady tone, like tinnitus, but with hypnosis embedded.

According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to analyze human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these "emotion signature clusters" on another computer and, at will, "silently induce and change the emotional state in a human being".

Edward Tilton, President of Silent Sounds, Inc., says this about S-quad in a letter dated December 13, 1996: "All schematics, however, have been classified by the US Government and we are not allowed to reveal the exact details... ... we make tapes and CDs for the German Government, even the former Soviet Union countries! All with the permission of the US State Department, of course... The system was used throughout Operation Desert Storm (Iraq) quite successfully."

"Induced Alpha to Theta Biofeedback Cluster Movement" is an output from "the world's most versatile and most sensitive electroencephalograph (EEG) machine".
    -------------
    https://www.wanttoknow.info/voicesin...onicharassment

The biggest hurdle for TIs is getting people to take their concerns seriously. A proposal made in 2001 by Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) to ban "psychotronic weapons" (another common term for mind-control technology) was hailed by TIs as a great step forward. But the bill was widely derided by bloggers and columnists and quickly dropped.

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed for this article, the Air Force released unclassified documents surrounding that 2002 patent -- records that note that the patent was based on human experimentation in October 1994 at the Air Force lab, where scientists were able to transmit phrases into the heads of human subjects, albeit with marginal intelligibility.
    --------------
    https://beyondmkultra.50megs.com/whats_new_26.html
    Alan Yu, a former lieutenant colonel in the Taiwan National Defense Department, says that the United States has not only developed an operational mind control machine, but has also distributed models for use by allied countries. Yu states that such machines pose a great threat to human rights and the American way of life. He calls the device the "Mind Reading Machine" (Mind Machine).

In 1993, Defense News announced that the Russian government was discussing with American counterparts the transfer of technical information and equipment known as "Acoustic Psycho-correction." The Russians claimed that this device involves the transmission of specific commands via static or white noise bands into the human subconscious without upsetting other intellectual functions.

Demonstrations of this equipment have shown encouraging results after exposure of less than one minute and have produced the ability to alter behavior on unwilling subjects.

A US Department of Defense medical engineer claimed in 1989 that the U.S. and Israel had regularly used microwaves to condition and control the minds of Palestinians.

---------------
    https://mindjustice.org/russian.htm 1998 German TV Document, "The Zombies of the Red Czars" An obtained a translation of the 1998 German TV channel ZDF documentary, "The Zombies of the Red Czars". This important documentary filmed the protesters demonstrating against psychotronic experiments in Moscow Square and interviewed some of the organizations against the misuse of psychotronic weapons. They allege secret psychiatric experiments all over Russia going back to the 1950s and continuing up to the present. Like their U.S. counterparts, Russian victims are labeled mentally ill, (zombies) and are not getting help.

Soviet and U.S. victims symptoms match and span over fifty years. The ZDF video described victims with psychotronic attacks on the organs of the body, including the heart. "Strange things. But when you go see a doctor he doesn't find anything." A political prisoner in the Stalinistic concentration camps was brought to an isolation cell in the KGB prison in the Lubyanka, where he experienced a psychotronic treatment of "strong sounds in the head, very strong acoustic and visual hallucinations." "The leader of the "Moscow Zombies" believes the malfunctions of the telephone are due to the effect of a psychotronic generator."

The book "Psychotronic War" by Gurtovi included a description. "The weapon seems to be capable, secretly, imperceptibly, work on his psyche, mind, behavior, desires, wishes, ...A wave of monstrous heat struck all of his body and firmly squeezed him." The section by Emilia Cherkova stated, "The victims are `tortured' secretly right in their house, from behind the walls of neighboring rooms ..." An article in the book stated, "persecution of citizens by methods of distant manipulation of the brain by means of ultrasound, microwaves, laser beams and as well computers..."
    -----

In January 1998, an annual public meeting of the French National Bioethics Committee was held in Paris. Its chairman, Jean-Pierre Changeux, a neuroscientist at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, told the meeting that “advances in cerebral imaging make the scope for invasion of privacy immense. Although the equipment needed is still highly specialized, it will become commonplace and capable of being used at a distance. That will open the way for abuses such as invasion of personal liberty, control of behaviour and brainwashing. These are far from being science-fiction concerns…and constitute “a serious risk to society.” (“Nature.” Vol 391, 1998.
    )

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dixon: View Post
    Yes, having worked in mental hospitals for years, I've known hundreds of people who've experienced that. It generally ranges from annoying to terrifying to quite incapacitating to dangerous (in the case of "command hallucinations"). It's one of the most common psychotic symptoms, found in schizophrenia and similar disorders. It's been around for millennia. Most people can get relief from the right anti-psychotic medication, though often the meds have unpleasant side effects themselves. I have no idea whether it's possible to induce "auditory hallucinations" in people through some sort of remote electronic assault (it's a topic I haven't studied), but I will say that if I heard someone who experiences such voices attributing them to such an assault, I'd be willing to bet that they're suffering from a paranoid delusion, such delusions being very commonly associated with auditory hallucinations ("voices").