Hello dear community ,
I just became of aware of this so that is why the posting is so last minute
Please read below about the fund raiser for Gabrielle Ridgeway , a truly amazing lady .
Come tomorrow to get some healing work or offer your services for auction .
Be grateful for your life and your health
Betina

Hello Friends and Acquaintances of Gabrielle Ridgeway,

My name is Talisa and I am writing on behalf of Gabrielle and her core group of caregivers.

Some of you may already know this, others may just be finding out....and if you're just finding out, I apologize for the impersonal email delivery. Time is of the essence and we have information that needs to get to you ASAP.

Our dear friend Gabrielle is in the fight of her life right now, having been recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She has always been the caregiver and now she can use all the help we can give her, as quickly as we can!!

The following information outlines how you can help her now, if you so desire...

The attached flier outlines a benefit taking place this weekend, Sunday, for Gab (for those of you that can't open it, I have included the text of the flier at the bottom of this email). We are looking for those of you that may want to come contribute and enjoy a day of pampering, so please take a look at it. Below you will also find a list of items pertaining to this benefit and more ways to help. Again, sorry for the late timing but we have been working on so many things and this contact list just became available.

We also need help with the following.....

* Can you email this flier to any and all of your friends, family and co-workers that you can....please.
* Donations of money or gift cards - please go to - https://www.freedomgrows.com/healthfund.html or contact - [email protected]
* Items to donate for the silent auction/raffle this weekend - please contact - [email protected]
* More massage practitioners and healers that may want to volunteer their time and set up at the MassageArama this weekend - Please contact - [email protected]
* Help with the benefit this weekend - please contact - [email protected]
* Those that want to be on a helper list, for assisting Gabrielle and her helpers when needed - please contact - [email protected]

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated by Gabrielle and those that love her.

For those of you that would like a more in-depth update on Gabrielle please contact me, via email, at - [email protected] and I will make sure you get on the update list or are informed of the blog when it is up and running.

For anyone that wants to be taken off this email list please email - [email protected] with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and I will make sure you are removed.

Thank you all, for your time, and we will be in contact again, unless you request to be removed from the list.

Talisa
[email protected]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MassageArama

A Fund Raising Event for Gabrielle Ridgeway, DC
On Sunday, November 21, 2010, heal your body, mind and spirit through
the
therapeutic touch of some of the best Massage Therapists in Sonoma County!
Pay one fee and enjoy as many treatment modalities as you like
such as
Reflexology, Deep Tissue, Reiki Energy Healing and more.

Refreshing drinks, serene music and 'relaxing- chill' space are also provided.
Food and a silent auction will be available, as part of fundraiser also.

Bring friends or just bring yourself and receive, receive, receive!
Location: Masonic Center, 373 Main St. Sebastopol, across from Safeway
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2010
Time: 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Tickets: $40 to $80 (sliding scale, more is graciously accepted)
Advanced Tickets: Milk & Honey
123 North Main Street, Sebastopol707-824-1155
Tickets also sold at the door

What to Bring
*Wear loose, comfortable clothing if receiving massage clothed
*If you plan to receive massage partially clothed, bring a set of sheets
*Small hand towel
*Slippers or comfy socks

Therapists will be giving 10 to 15 minute (or more) treatments throughout the event, in specialized modalities.
Please refrain from wearing extra fragrances . This is a smoke-free environment.
All proceeds go to The Gabrielle Ridgeway Health Fund