Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Suzanne

Anyone know how to buy gold and silver coins (not certificates but real coins)?

Hi All,
    I keep getting advice to purchase silver and gold coins and keep them in a safe in my home. Does anyone know a reputable place to buy coins? has anyone done it? Part of the recommendation is driven by the Feds printing all this money and the devaluation of the dollar. So this is part of a savings/investment strategy.

Also I read this morning there are new ATM's coming to the US where you go buy gold coins!
    Thanks,
    Suzanne
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Anyone know how to buy gold and silver coins (not certificates but real coins)?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Suzanne: View Post
    Hi All,
    I keep getting advice to purchase silver and gold coins and keep them in a safe in my home. Does anyone know a reputable place to buy coins? has anyone done it? Part of the recommendation is driven by the Feds printing all this money and the devaluation of the dollar. So this is part of a savings/investment strategy.

Also I read this morning there are new ATM's coming to the US where you go buy gold coins!
    Thanks,
    Suzanne
    https://www.midasresources.com/

This is where I bought my gold. They are very reputable people IMO. And if you mention Alex Jones you get a discount.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    Feed The Birds

Re: Anyone know how to buy gold and silver coins (not certificates but real coins)?

I use the American Precious Metals Exchange .( www.apmex.com ) They have live updates of gold/silver prices etc on their site and are 100% reputable.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4
    Williamflorian

Call Don Rinkor Rare Coins. 2600 Mendocino Ave, 546-2575. He is trust worthy and always helpful. Good price, lower than other sources, and he is in Santa Rosa, so no shipping charges. He sells safes too. Be sure to buy the right type of safe, not just a cheap one that is just for fire safety.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Suzanne

Thank you to everyone who replied public and private emails. I feel more comfortable with your
    personal recommendations.
    Cheers!
    Suzanne

10. Gratitude expressed by: