Abdy has an ancient, indescribable gift, which allows people to attune to the
vibration that they need to receive for themselves. The result is to be
harmonized with one’s own soul. When the mind is harmonized with the
soul, it is aligned in its own path in universal harmony. Every level of
harmony is interrelated and the harmony within unfolds the universe, now
and forever. “There is no name for what you receive.” - Abdy

All are cordially invited…

Tuesday, November 2nd, 7 - 9pm
Golden Gate Center for Spiritual Living/Learning Center, 199 Greenfield Ave/Upstairs in San Rafael 94901

Wednesday, November 3rd, 7 - 9pm
Cultural Integration Fellowship, 2650 Fulton Street at 3rd Avenue in San Francisco 94118

Suggested Donation: $50 (no reservations necessary - just show up!)
If you have a financial consideration, we will accommodate you

PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MAT AND CUSHION IF POSSIBLE

For more info, please contact Sandra at 650- 270-3681

“Abdy works with the Christ energy – a bridging consciousness that aligns the consciousness of man to the consciousness of the Divine. The power that Abdy anchors, that he is conduit for, aligns people to the presence of the Divine – to the Divine’s mind, to the Divine’s heart, to the Divine Spirit, wherever
the person needs to connect to at that particular moment in time. This brings about healings, alignments, realizations, transformations and advancements – as they are required. It can activate the Christ Light within.” – Spiritual Hierarchy

Meet Abdy! Visit www.abdy.info

Experiences in the Presence of Abdy
(Please note that everyone’s experience is unique)

“Through Abdy comes an energy that expands an individual’s consciousness to its fullest potential, speeding up the human evolutionary process and opening up new ways of being. Now the transmission of this energy is occurring through me to others. People I have spoken with have had huge breakthroughs and been able to deal with things in a new way. I now am aware that there is nothing we have to do, we just have to be, and then God does magic through us.” - Panache

“During my first time with Abdy I experienced spiritual energy rising in me until I was vibrating from head to toe. When I was asked by Abdy to come up to him, I gazed into his eyes and I felt so much love and trust completely overcome me, that it was totally effortless to fall backward into the arms of the assistant and be laid gently down with my head on a comfortable pillow. I felt wave after wave of spiritual energy sweep over me. I felt totally at one with the universe.” – Jim

“The moment I walked into the room with Abdy, I felt as if I had stepped into another world, and suddenly there was a new road before me. I felt I had experienced pure consciousness. The next day, I felt those unforeseen angels around Abdy came to help me sort out challenges in my life. Abdy anchored the thought of Trust. This is the Key to the Door which Abdy opens for us to the Divine which resides in each person's heart.” - Judy