Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    typewriter

Anyone into a "plus size" clothing swap & shop?

Hi,

I'm interested in organizing a swap & shop event for plus size (14 and up) clothes. Likely it would be primarily women's style clothing, unless there is an interest for more diversity.

Does this interest you? If so, please reply! Let me know (publicly or privately) whether you'd be interested in selling/swapping or just as a shopper.

If you're interested in helping to organize or have a venue suggestion, or outreach suggestion (other bulletin boards, etc. that would have a good audience) please let me know.

Thanks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    hedgewitch_13

Re: Anyone into a "plus size" clothing swap & shop?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by typewriter: View Post
    Hi,

I'm interested in organizing a swap & shop event for plus size (14 and up) clothes. Likely it would be primarily women's style clothing, unless there is an interest for more diversity.

Does this interest you? If so, please reply! Let me know (publicly or privately) whether you'd be interested in selling/swapping or just as a shopper.

If you're interested in helping to organize or have a venue suggestion, or outreach suggestion (other bulletin boards, etc. that would have a good audience) please let me know.

Thanks!

Oh, I would definitely be into this and I know quite a few other goddesses who would be too. I find too often us more ample women don't get to participate in such events because most clothing swaps never feature plus sizes. This would be refreshing and fun! Let me talk to some of my friends and I'll see if I can help conjure up some creative ways to pull an event like this together. Great idea!

-Shannon

4. TopTop #3
    auntjennifer

Quote Posted in reply to the post by typewriter: View Post
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi there,
    I'm interested! I have a ton of clothes, mostly sizes 22/24 and 26/28. I've been losing weight, so I need some smaller, but still plus size, clothes. I'm going out of town next week, but after that I'm in.
    Jennifer
    799-8250

5. TopTop #4
    typewriter

Great! I appreciate the enthusiasm. I think we've got something, here. I'll continue to put my feelers out and look forward to feedback to make this happen!