Dear Community,

10/10/10 is my 49th birthday; perhaps my last unless I can manage to find affordable health care. I have been without that for the last 7 years; this is one reason I am running for City Council with a top priority of affordable wellness care for all citizens. I'm not looking for the City to provide that, though to assist our many dynamic folks and groups to co-create it, to aid in our physical, emotional and fiscal well being.

I've had serious challenges that few people know about; but it hasn't stopped me from showing up to thousands of hours over the last 8 years, for civic and NGO meetings, in an effort to build a better, safer world and community.

I won tickets for this Sunday's B.R. Cohn Winery Fall music Festival on the KSRO morning news; but I am in need of the money more than I need to go to this. Plus I was already planning to go to some of our great local events that day. I'm looking for a flock of friends to join me for that; please contact me for details.

Would you like to go to the B.R. Cohn concert? I would prefer to get face value for the tickets, though I will accept the best offer I can find. Supporting me, while you have fun at an event which supports others, is the win-win-win I love to create.

If you would like to support the work I do, and do not wish to go to this event, you can contribute to my campaign for Sebastopol City Council, or non-profit work, Song for a Cease Fire; please e mail me for details.

I am also looking for a good personal injury attorney, as well as, a family law attorney who will work for art, or pro bono for lots of good Karma opportunities, and perhaps the recognition for setting important precedents.

The Wacco & West County communities have been amazing; I am grateful to all of those who work to keep it so special.

With peace & love,

Colleen Fernald

Candidate for PEACE!
Sebastopol City Council
campaignforpeace.org

eight29-two243 h/o phone

B.R. Cohn Winery Fall music Festival

This event benefits:
American Legion Post 489
Little Kids Rick
Salvation Army
Sonoma Jazz Plus
Sonoma Valley Mentoring Alliance
15000 Sonoma Hwy, Glen Ellen

11:00 am – 6:00 pm (Gates open at 10:30 am)

Eddie Money (4:55pm)

Loverboy (3:25pm)

Night Ranger (2:00pm)

Greg Kihn Band (12:45pm)

The Turtles (11:45am)

Eyewitness Blues Band (11:00am)

General Admission Tickets: $95