Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    susienpaws

From the Heart Senior Care Question

Greetings I am wondering if anyone has had a worker from the "From the Heart" Senior care? I may go to work for this company and am researching their satisfaction record.

thanks to anyone who responds. And Happy Trails fellow Seniors..............
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    joelmeyn

Re: From the Heart Senior Care Question

We hired help from "From the Heart" in early 2009 to care for my parents. Their intake process seemed fairly thorough as far as determining my parents' needs and temperament. The worker did a good job. Our only complaint was that she returned later than agreed upon, possibly a cultural difference. Billing was by a third party. I don't know what the arrangement is for the employee. You would need to inquire as to whether the agency billing company pays Workman's comp, social security, etc. The worker can ask the to client to "buy out" her contract with "From the heart" and pay her directly at higher than the $10 she gets from the agency.
    Hope this helps.
    -Joel
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by susienpaws: View Post
    Greetings I am wondering if anyone has had a worker from the "From the Heart" Senior care? I may go to work for this company and am researching their satisfaction record.

thanks to anyone who responds. And Happy Trails fellow Seniors..............
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email