Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Know of really green & good projects/companies that need funding?

dear sister and brother new-world-creators:
    for the most visionary green ideas/companies - note upcoming deadline to apply for inclusion in next round.
    unity blessing, judith

Investors' Circle is a network of over 225 angel investors, professional venture capitalists, foundations, family offices, and others
    who are using private capital to promote the transition to a sustainable economy.
    Since 1992, Investors' Circle has facilitated the flow of over $134 million into more than 200 companies and small funds addressing social and environmental issues.

https://www.investorscircle.net/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Valley Oak

Re: Know of really green & good projects/companies that need funding?

Watch the video in this website. If I'm not mistaken, he lives in Petaluma:
    Living Earth Structures - Cob Adobe Bricks Buildings Benches Ovens Environmentally Friendly Construction Materials

Edward

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    dear sister and brother new-world-creators:
    for the most visionary green ideas/companies - note upcoming deadline to apply for inclusion in next round.
    unity blessing, judith

Investors' Circle is a network of over 225 angel investors, professional venture capitalists, foundations, family offices, and others
    who are using private capital to promote the transition to a sustainable economy.
    Since 1992, Investors' Circle has facilitated the flow of over $134 million into more than 200 companies and small funds addressing social and environmental issues.

https://www.investorscircle.net/

3. TopTop #3
    Tars

Thanks for the link. I'm going to contact them to see if they're interested in helping put solar panels on my buildings. I've got maybe an acre of southern-facing roofs, but can't afford the setup.

4. TopTop #4
    Jude Iam

tars, these guys are investors - they want return on their $$$. so unless your solar panels have an extraordinary earning aspect, you'll be manifesting them in other ways. for instance, you can solder broken solar cells together and build a system on the cheap...
    always ways. all ways, judith*************************

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tars: View Post
    Thanks for the link. I'm going to contact them to see if they're interested in helping put solar panels on my buildings. I've got maybe an acre of southern-facing roofs, but can't afford the setup.

5. TopTop #5
    lydeeyah

Hi,
    In my file cabinet is my (legally filed) business documents for BeGreenConcepts.

The business of BeGreenConcepts: is to locate what might already be produced (in the U.S.A. only), or to set up a base to manufacture plastic garbage/trash bags that will compost in landfill, (97-100% compost material) for commercial use.

I would market this product to every large and small company across America, giving them one giant step into the business of being green certified.

With BeGreenConcepts, the financial reach is unlimited in initial sales and long term contracts. This could stretch from small towns, cities and across the nation. Think of the millions of maintenance workers who are cleaning offices everyday, and re-filling the trash cans and garbage cans with oil based trash/garbage bags; zillions! of small and large trash containers.
    Use of oil based garbage bags needs to stop. We need to get all businesses to change over to 100% compostable trash bags.

The oil based bags are dumped into local landfill. Oil based garbage bags do not break down in landfill. These bags are a mighty source of destruction in the eco-system.

Sales would be incredible: local, statewide and nationwide. A team of people who want to work in green jobs could jump on to this opportunity.

I am driven to make this business a go, although I must find someone to mentor or partner in it. Me the owner, you in the driver's seat.
    My experience does not include the "how to" of manufacturing and large scale sales.

Lydia Bernard
    CEO BeGreenConcepts
    650 269-8573
    Last edited by lydeeyah; 07-15-2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: to raise the bar