Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    pnicholson

A Shocking Betrayal of Trust (video)

from Brasscheck TV

Before the 4th of July weekend, there was [an]unreported maneuver in the Senate designed to protect BP and the federal government from liability in the Gulf disaster.

Shocking betrayal of trust
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Valley Oak

Re: A Shocking Betrayal of Trust (video)

ASTONISHING!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! EVEN COMING FROM REPUBLICANS.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pnicholson: View Post
    from Brasscheck TV

Before the 4th of July weekend, there was [an]unreported maneuver in the Senate designed to protect BP and the federal government from liability in the Gulf disaster.

3. TopTop #3
    pnicholson

thank you all for the gratitude. thank you for watching the video.

it is shocking to watch this treason happening live. the bold arrogance and indifference to the suffering and damage inflicted on the people, wildlife and environment these elected officials demonstrated is stunningly incomprehensible.

still, i hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. mine was pleasant and understandably quiet. the flag was flown upside down.

from Brasscheck TV

4. TopTop #4
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

from borowitzreport.com:

July 7, 2010

BP Says Oil in Gulf Must be Changed Every Six Months

Bad Situation Gets Worse

GULF OF MEXICO (The Borowitz Report) – At a time when many thought that news out of the Gulf of Mexico couldn’t get any worse, BP announced today that the oil in the Gulf needs to be changed every six months.

“The oil will need to be changed every six months or every 15,000 lies,” said the BP spokesman. “Whatever comes sooner.”

The announcement about the oil change came on the heels of BP’s decision earlier in the week to separate the Gulf into two sections, full-serve and self-serve.

Sensing that the company was staring down a deepening public relations disaster, BP CEO Tony Hayward attempted to sound a compassionate note: “If this sort of damage were being inflicted on my yacht, I would be devastated.”

According to experts, the BP oil spill is now the second-worst leak in U.S. history, after Michael Steele’s mouth.

thank you all for the gratitude. thank you for watching the video.

it is shocking to watch this treason happening live. the bold arrogance and indifference to the suffering and damage inflicted on the people, wildlife and environment these elected officials demonstrated is stunningly incomprehensible.

still, i hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. mine was pleasant and understandably quiet. the flag was flown upside down.