Hey there,

If you think PG&E's $30,000,000+ Prop 16 scam is bad news, then I need your help getting the word out, through a funny, quirky street-interview video campaign before the June election.

I'm launching a funny viral video campaign on May 18th called,*"1 Million Strong Against Prop 16, with 1 Millionth the Budget of PG&E". *

I'm literally spending just $30, counting on you -- people power -- to share the truth and overwhelm the propaganda of PG&E.

There are 7 films in the series, with a huge launch of a mash-up vid on May 18, but it's not going to be huge unless we get out the word on a massive scale.

I need
a) people to research and/or write interested bloggers and journalists to prepare them for the launch, with my copy

b) orgs to tell their people to sign up to the facebook page and subscribe to the youtube

c) building a very, very simple website that just
• shows the videos,
• asks them to share (via a share button embed),
• maybe has a "sign-here and share" solidarity list
• a page on the above site there with a modern-day press release kit, which includes suggested tweets, suggested quotes, and suggested blog postings... to make it easier

Please contact me asap about where you can fit in. Even an hour or two of your time would really help. Cheers!