i have a beautiful 18 foot sioux tipi that i am hoping to pitch in the area to avoid a long, gas guzzling commute and live closer to the earth for the summer. i am a plant person, artist, student of ayurveda & yoga... just finished a year of herbal medicine school in sonoma county. soon i begin work as an organic gardener in marin west of rt. 101.

i am looking for space to pitch my tipi for the summer months of may, june, and july, in exchange for $500 rent each month, or a bit more if needed. i'm open to leaving the tipi there for your use in august and september once i go, as an additional contribution. i would hope to have use of a bathroom, and ideally a kitchen / desk space but not necessary.

if this sounds interesting, we could meet before hand, and i could also provide references from my last landlord and the herbal medicine school where i am currently a resident. i am community minded and earth-conscious, social and friendly, but i will be working full-time and then doing freelance design work in coffeeshops on the weekends, so i will be very quiet and low-impact wherever i stay this summer. that said i'll be happy to take on daily chores while i'm there.

get in touch if you think this might be a connect - mobile 617.455.8281 or email. thanks much for reading.

take care,
alison w.