ATTENTION: Gentlemen -
and the Women who care about them!!

Men – are you ready to:

• Reclaim your authentic power
• Explore exciting paths
• Increase your confidence
• Strengthen your relationships

Women -
Do you know gents who seem ready to shift and expand, but just haven’t yet?

Often guys don’t get the chance to meet with and grow with other guys outside of the job, gym, club or cafe...so please give them this important opportunity for self-discovery, clarity and connection!

Thank you for passing this valuable invitation on to them!

Generally, women are finding greater ease and success because they have learned to support each other, while many men still feel isolated. The “Lone Ranger” approach is a Western fantasy that is out of touch with reality today.

"Stuck in the bubble of my pride, I have had self esteem and prosperity challenges until I took the advice of a male friend who said: “You can not love yourself as a man until you can learn to love other men.” "--- Joa Marcu

Check out our Men’s Liberation Circle, a coached mastermind group designed to provide practical tools and skills to support each other in taking simple, tangible steps to effectively realize our personal goals, passion and potential.

Free Intro Gathering in Sausalito
Join us for a dynamic and insightful experience.
Tuesday, March 23 at 7pm

Please RSVP now to Joa at 415-200-9532 / [email protected]
(address/directions upon registration)

Joa Marcu, MA is a Life Coach and trained Spiritual Psychologist who has been meeting with various men’s empowerment groups for over 22 years.

"Joa helped me make a major life transition that was scary to do, but has turned out to be a very important step and a big success." — Michael Stattel, Counselor

"The processes Joa will teach you are highly effective. They really work!! I was highly optimistic going into the mastermind experience, but the group work was far more effective than I anticipated. Joa's perspective and insight was extremely valuable to me; working with him as the facilitator of a group with other people who are moving toward living their dreams impacted my life quickly and deeply. This is truly trailblazing work, and my life is so much better because of this mastermind group. This group experience will give you the pragmatic tools you need to change your life and live your dreams." — K. M. Curtis (Raleigh, NC)

"Joa has a way of getting to the root of the issue at hand. He is very helpful with suggestions that are both intuitive and practical. His guidance is invaluable for those at a crossroads."—M. Conforti