Get to the Heart of the Matter! Acclaimed Drama Therapy Series with Ilene Wolf, MFT, RDT

Thursday, March 25th
(4th Thursday of the month)
7 - 8:30 pm in San Rafael

3-month renewable commitment
$50 per month holds your space | $50 per session

Safe, confidential group for optimal individual support
SAVE $5 when you bring a friend/partner/colleague

Please call 415-263-6744 for your free 15 minute preliminary consultation and we will confirm whether this group series is well suited for you/your goals. (address/directions upon registration)

1.5 CEUs AVAILABLE for Licensed MFTs and LCSWs!

BENEFITS OF DRAMA THERAPY:

Improving one's capacity to change limited beliefs about oneself
Build more empathy, trust and tolerance for self and others by taking on different roles
Become more authentic
Build greater trust in oneself and repair relationships
Metabolize grief and resolve "unfinished business" so that you may be more available to live in the awareness of the present

ABOUT ILENE:

Ilene Wolf, MFT, RDT, is a nationally respected speaker, director of the Drama Therapy Institute, owner of Affinity Counseling Centers in Mill Valley and San Francisco and has been a licensed psychotherapist for over fifteen years.

Ilene is a graduate of UC Berkeley, trained at UCSF Langley-Porter and holds a second degree in Drama Therapy. Ilene trained at the Mental Research Institute in brief solution-focused therapy and is a past vice president of SFCAMFT (1996 - 1998).

Visit: www.IleneWolf.com Email: [email protected] Call: 415-263-6744

~~ THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS INVITATION WITH OTHERS ~~

TESTIMONIALS:

"In Ilene's class you will receive valuable tools that you can begin to utilize immediately, that will allow you to generate the changes you always knew were possible, but were never able to achieve." -- Glenna Rice, Physical Therapist, Access Facilitator

"Ilene Wolf is insightful, talented and quick. I attend a workshop she runs called Drama Therapy. I've never seen anyone so quickly identify the source of a problem and instantly understand the path to healing. This workshop allows you to bring to life your inner drama and rewrite your life's "script," with the support of the group. You'll bring to life relationships, recruit allies and heal age-old problems while retrieving the most loving and healthy parts of yourself. This is absolutely one of the most rewarding and effective therapy class I have ever attended -- and it's fun. I highly recommend it!" -- Alan Barsky, CHT, MH