Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sabrina

Auction Items needed - fundraiser for Okili!

Hey there everyone,

We are planning to have another fundraiser for my husband Okili Nguebari!

Things are progressing positively, and perhaps our story will turn out to be a diamond in the rough, a beam of brightness from out of the dark; and this makes sense as to regards the coming of the light as we make our way through winter, and also a much needed story of light, from all the bombardment of hard news we hear everyday that's going on in the world right now. I will fill you in with more as I let the momentum build a bit. But be assured this fundraising event will be also a "Fun-raiser".

This is a final push to pay the last bit of money we owe for our legal fees, and a celebration of Good News. The event will be held Sat. Feb. 27, at the Sebastopol Community Center.

SEEKING AUCTION ITEMS
    Stay tuned for complete details, but we will definitely be holding another silent Auction this time, so any items you tried to give last time but were not able, or anyone you know with a special service, perhaps needing a little publicity, etc., we are starting to gather those donations now.

We have been blessed with the assistance and organizational skills of Miriam Gaon who will be coordinating the Silent Auction. Please call her or email her with questions / items / info regarding the Auction, or I'll forward to her if you send to me:

Miriam Gaon
    [email protected]
    707-544-2055

Here is a random list of Ideas for donations designed to give you food for thought:

Services
    Business Services
    Health Services
    Massage
    Consultations
    Spiritual
    Counseling
    Physical labor / skills
    Technical
    Repair
    House Cleaning
    Legal
    Lessons / classes (music, dance, language, swimming, Gi Qong, Yoga, you name it)
    Creative
    Other, Professional
    Beauty / Spa

Items
    Objects of Art or Beauty
    Wine

Gift Baskets or Items for Gift Baskets
    Baskets / Bags
    Clothing items
    Tools
    Spiritual objects
    Musical Instruments
    CD's
    DVD's
    Books
    Edibles / Consumables ( packaged specialty foods / coffee / tea, Farm Trails, etc.)
    Health Care Items
    Skin Care Items
    Beauty Care Items
    Hair cuts / styling

Gift Certificates
    Restaurant Certificates

Big Ticket Items
    Vacations or get-always
    Vehicles
    Bicycles
    Drums
    Spa Packages
    Retreats
    VIP Tours / Events Packages
    Lavish Dining Experiences
    Wine Country Experiences / packages / tours

Thanks ever so much, and I'll be in touch VERY shortly with more exciting news from our little part of the world.

Sabrina Krauss Nguebari
    707-320-9383
    [email protected]

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sabrina

Auction Items / Help still needed for Okili Celebration

We still need Auction Items (see below) and Volunteers. Email back to us or call Sabrina for volunteering: 707-320-9383. For Auction items, see below. THANKS!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sabrina: View Post
    Hey there everyone,

We are planning to have a celebration / fundraiser for my husband Okili Nguebari's legal fees, the Committee for Immigrant Rights of Sonoma County, and a heads up shout out in support of the Sebastopol Community Center!

Things are progressing positively, read here:
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/gener...tml#post106418 . Happily our story is turning out to be a diamond in the rough, a beam of brightness from out of the dark; and this makes sense as to regards the coming of the light as we make our way through winter, and also a much needed story of light, from all the bombardment of hard news we hear everyday that's going on in the world right now. But be assured this fundraising event will be also a "Fun-raiser".

This is a final push to pay the last bit of money we owe for our legal fees, and a celebration of Good News. The event will be held Sat. Feb. 27, at the Sebastopol Community Center.

SEEKING AUCTION ITEMS
    Stay tuned for complete details, but we will definitely be holding another silent Auction this time, so any items you tried to give last time but were not able, or anyone you know with a special service, perhaps needing a little publicity, etc., we are starting to gather those donations now.

We have been blessed with the assistance and organizational skills of Miriam Gaon who will be coordinating the Silent Auction. Please call her or email her with questions / items / info regarding the Auction, or I'll forward to her if you send to me:

Miriam Gaon
    [email protected]
    707-544-2055

Here is a random list of Ideas for donations designed to give you food for thought:

Services
    Business Services
    Health Services
    Massage
    Consultations
    Spiritual
    Counseling
    Physical labor / skills
    Technical
    Repair
    House Cleaning
    Legal
    Lessons / classes (music, dance, language, swimming, Gi Qong, Yoga, you name it)
    Creative
    Other, Professional
    Beauty / Spa

Items
    Objects of Art or Beauty
    Wine

Gift Baskets or Items for Gift Baskets
    Baskets / Bags
    Clothing items
    Tools
    Spiritual objects
    Musical Instruments
    CD's
    DVD's
    Books
    Edibles / Consumables ( packaged specialty foods / coffee / tea, Farm Trails, etc.)
    Health Care Items
    Skin Care Items
    Beauty Care Items
    Hair cuts / styling

Gift Certificates
    Restaurant Certificates

Big Ticket Items
    Vacations or get-always
    Vehicles
    Bicycles
    Drums
    Spa Packages
    Retreats
    VIP Tours / Events Packages
    Lavish Dining Experiences
    Wine Country Experiences / packages / tours

Thanks ever so much, and I'll be in touch VERY shortly with more exciting news from our little part of the world.

Sabrina Krauss Nguebari
    707-320-9383
    [email protected]

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email