Greetings Awesome Community!
this Tues Evening, Gideon will share with us stories of Life is South Africa during the
Apartheid where he was one of the Freedom fighters with his music in honor of Martin Luther King. come Join us!!
also those that have been voting for us as The Best Gift Shop in Marin. Thank you so much. Here is a link to Pacfic Suns The Best in Marin.

Some people can't believed we opened up a new shop in this economy. All I can say is that Spirit said you have to, because you are needed at this time. We have been blessed to have had a very good year and we want the rest of Marin know that we are here along with the other Great small business here in Fairfax and West Marin. I voted for all my favorite LOCAL Business and wrote in some!
Lets keep all our small business thriving at HOME!
You need to vote in at least 15 categories for your vote to count. You can go to their website and vote or follow the link below
to their ballot page.

Pacific Sun Voting Form
Its important to follow up with your e-mail confirmation to have your vote count!!

Thank you for supporting us and our Community!!!

Blessings,
Dea

Spirit of the Bushman with Gideon Bendile
Tuesday January 19, 7-9PM
Zulu Spear founder and voice of the Disney Production Lion King song of South Africa. The master storyteller honors Martin Luther King and shares his story of South Africa during the apartheid.

1930 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., Fairfax
(415) 785-7119
Cost: $20/donation