Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

A Sign in Norway's sky... & Global mediation

Spiral UFO puts Norway in a spin and
    See the 84 related news articles on this today
    ...turns out to have been a Russian missile test misfiring, an ironically beautiful gesture for this occasion of world peace prize going to a president sending tens of thousands to war.
    having drawn our attention, let us each grow the peace and love in our hearts and emanate that out to all.
    judith

Hello everysoul!

Something ABSOLUTELY EXTRAORDINARY happened today, December 9, 2009 which I know is a portentous sign of GREAT global changes of unprecedented magnitude now underway that will significantly transform our world and our experience of life in many wonderful ways, especially for those of us who pray/meditate/demand from our hearts and souls that such changes are globally implemented for the highest good of all.

I've received numerous emails today about what happened this morning in Norway where President Barack Obama is scheduled to give tomorrow his Nobel peace prize acceptance speech, and many, many people are very excited about what this stunning phenomenon potentially means. To find out immediately what it is, just read Spiral UFO puts Norway in a spin and See the 84 related news articles on this today

After reading all the related information I found on this (gathered below in the "Worthy of your attention" section), I've decided to share with all of you something I had only shared with a small group of kin souls yesterday and which I did not intend at first to share widely. But to me what happened today is perhaps not coincidental and could very well be related to something that I heard last Sunday during the global meditation focus... Here is how I described this experience yesterday:

"I heard, out of the blue, while I was in a very high state of soul/God attunement with all other souls reaching out together to welcome our soul family from abroad, near the end of this past Sunday's focus meditation a voice suddenly popped into my consciousness and stated firmly: "Access Granted" which - in a nutshell - I understood as being the response from our larger galactic soul family confirming that we have reached collective mass awakening in sufficient numbers and quality to be formally acknowledged as ready for first global contacts with and integration into the Galactic Light Federation - it was also signaling our global ascension process is well underway. It felt like an important threshold had been crossed..."

Of course, if anyone else experienced something similar during this last Sunday meditation, I'd love to hear about it...

So this feeling as too important to wait, I've decided to send out immediately this Special Addendum to Turning Tide of History #30: Reaching Critical Mass For Real Global Change. You'll also find below a wonderful suggestion by David Spangler - see Peace on Earth below - who recommends that we all join to overlight him during his speech that is to take place this Thursday December 10th at 1:00pm Oslo, Norway time (CET) - that's December 10th at 4:00am PST. 7:00am EST (New York time).

If you cannot join in meditation during his speech, you can project your Light right away towards this moment and even do it after to sustain the momentum of Light expansion that is now firmly underway.

Finally, at my request, Suzy Ward asked for Matthew's perspective on these wonderful new developments and she just sent me back the following:

"Matthew says this is the most profound sign yet from our brothers and sisters in other civilizations that the time is nearing for their presence to be properly acknowledged -- there is no way that those who do not want that to happen can explain away this dramatic sign. The overall spiral represents the unbroken interconnectedness of all souls from our Beginnings in the light -- the intense light at the center -- and the blue spiral aimed at Earth is the most forceful evidence to date of their desire for us to consciously connect with them in the same spirit they have come. The timing and location are significant, selected to mark the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Obama for his vision and dedication to achieving world peace and to indicate that they are here to assist us reach this goal."

Please help in circulating this widely if you feel this is indeed a momentous Earth-Shift in the making...

Love, Light and a bright future lie just ahead!

Jean Hudon
    Earth Rainbow Network Coordinator
    https://www.earthrainbownetwork.com

P.S. To ensure that these compilations are not blocked, please add [email protected] to your safe senders list. Your feedback is as always welcomed and may be included in a coming compilation - unless you prefer it is not. Circulating this compilation (or any part of it) and personally inviting your correspondents to subscribe to this list would also help enlarge the circle of people who have access to this material. Please include the following note and the URL address for the archived copy below along with your forwards, so others may have the opportunity to explore the original copy, if they so choose.

Free subscription to a large weekly Earth Rainbow Network compilation by simply sending a blank email to [email protected]

This compilation is archived at SPECIAL Addendum to Turning Tide of History #30

STATS for this addendum: over 7,250 words and 43 links provided.

To unsubscribe from the Earth Rainbow Network automated listserver, or change your listing on it when you have a new email address, the simplest way is to do it yourself by sending a blank email at [email protected] -- IMPORTANT: You MUST do it from the email account you wish to unsubscribe otherwise the system won't recognize your request. And then you subscribe your new email address - from your new email account - by sending a blank email to [email protected] - And then you'll have to reply to the confirmation email you'll receive.

-------
    THE QUOTES

"It's the peace we create, the goodwill we offer, the forgiveness we extend, the Light we generate that make a difference in the world. For the world is not one huge, single narrative. It's millions of little individual ones, each shaping the world in incremental ways that cumulatively determine our future. (...) We have the power to change ourselves and thus to change the world. There is still hope. (...) December 10, 2009, when President Obama walks up to the podium in the Oslo Town Hall-and even now in the days of preparation and thought leading up to that event-provides opportunity for subtle activism. However you do so, hold him and this event in your heart and in your Light; see it as what it can be, an opportunity held forth by the Nobel Committee to inspire hope and action within all of us on behalf of humanity and our world. In your thoughts and feelings, let it be a portal through which a blessing of inspiration may reach out to our world. Let December 10th be not simply the occasion of a single man receiving an award but the Day of the Peacemaker, a day we are born anew to our own capacities to manifest peace on earth, goodwill to all."

- David Spangler -- Taken from Peace on Earth below

"Why is our consciousness limited? Having forgotten our connection with our Higher Self, we develop the perception that we are separate as we live and express our individuality through our bodies. Separation is a misperception we convince ourselves is true. It becomes our consensus reality. Separation consciousness becomes the driving force in all that we experience throughout our livesŠand it is a self-deception. Is it any wonder then that our relationships with one another are so often problematic? We believe a fabrication about who we are and are unaware of it because it seems real enough to us. Seemingly split off from that infinite and eternal connection with our higher self, how can we possibly become unified with another in a fulfilling way when we do not even do that within our own being? Looking at the actual experience of human relationships, we obviously cannotŠunless we can change our perspective. A paradigm shift is required."

- Ronald VanDyke ([email protected]) -- Taken from QUANTUM RELATIONSHIPS: CO-CREATING BEYOND THE NORM Check also his many other recent articles (all topics at the top)

"The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all it's powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really EVERYWHERE... It is WITHIN EACH OF US."

- Black Elk

"Thank you Jean for all that you do for us all. You have enormous patience to sort through all this information that looks to me like a tsunami coming. I so appreciate the balance you give, as most reporting is usually so slanted toward the horrendous. It takes a persistent vision to keep believing there is a way through this mess, and you are someone I have regularly relied on to keep me from bogging down. Bless you, my brother, and peace to you in this season! You are deeply, truly appreciated."

- Judy Rendina ([email protected])

"Thank you for your wonderful contribution to lifting the spirits of all who reads you messages. My dear mother would always say when we did something good for someone you would get your rewards in heaven. I believe we now have the power to achieve bringing heaven to earth."

- Keith Lewis ([email protected])

-------
    CONTENTS

1. Fox News Covers ECETI Ranch
    2. Peace on Earth
    3. A Holiday Shopping Strike! - Give the Gift of Peace

-------
    WORTHY OF YOUR ATTENTION

Spiral UFO puts Norway in a spin (December 9, 2009) THIS IS Stunning and Unexplained MUST SEE PICTURES!
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2764647/Spiral-UFO-puts-Norway-in-a-spin.html
    A MYSTERIOUS giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this morning has stunned experts - who believe the space spectacle is an entirely new astral phenomenon. Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological Institute to ask what the incredible light - that could be seen in the pre-dawn sky for hundreds of miles - could possibly be. The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' - as the world's top scientists and the military lined up to admit they were baffled. Theories ranging from a misfired Russian missile, meteor fireball, never-before-seen type of northern light, 'black hole' and even alien activity were all proposed. Witnesses across Norway, who first glimpsed the space show at 8.45am, all described seeing a spinning 'Catherine wheel-style' spiral of white light, centred around a bright moon-like star. A blue "streaming tail" appeared to anchor the spiral to earth, before the light "exploded" into a rotating ring of white fire. The spiral spectacle - which lasted for two minutes - was seen by vast swathes of the Scandinavian country's almost five million population, with sightings as far north as Finnmark to Trondelag in the south. Totto Eriksen, from Tromso, in northern Norway, was one of the thousands who bombarded Norwegian newspapers with sightings - after nearly crashing his car on spotting the spiral overhead. He said: "I was driving my daughter to school when this light spun and exploded in the sky. We saw it from the Inner Harbour in Tromso. It looked like a rocket that spun around and around - and then went diagonally across the heavens. It looked like the moon was coming over the mountain - but then turned into something totally different. People just stopped and stared on the pier - it was like something from a Hollywood movie." Axel Berg, from Alta, also in the north of the country, added: "It was like a giant spiral - a shooting star that spun around and around. I initially thought it was a projector but then the 'tail light' left and the spiral remained spinning still." Norway's most celebrated astronomer, Knut Jorgen Roed Odegaard, said he had never seen anything like the spiral before. He said: "This was seen over an exceptionally large area of the country - in all of north Norway and the Trondelag. (...) Dr Tandberg said: "I agree with everyone in the science community that this light was the weirdest thing. I have never seen anything like this ever. (...) "It's ironic that something like this should happen the very week after the MoD terminated its UFO project. It just goes to show how wrong that decision was." NOTE: There is another exceptional close-up picture of this astounding phenomenon at the top of the archived copy of this special addendum.

Someone HERE made the following comment about this spiral phenomenon: "The Large Hadron Collider achieved collisions with protons accelerated to energies of 1.18 trillion electron volts apiece for the first time on late Tuesday night. They did say black holes would be to small and just evaporate LOOKS like a good case.... the whole story is in Collider Sets Record, and Europe Takes U.S.'s Lead - COULD IT BE RELATED?

NOTE: There is an accelerated video HERE of the phenomenon mentioned above which already gave rise to channeled interpretations such as THIS ONE and StarGate Opens in Cosmic Burst of Love Over Norway (with a couple additional pictures) - "This spiral of light in the sky is an opening through a portal. This is the beginning of the Cosmic Burst of Love StarGate Portal Opening. This is a 72 hour process which will raise the vibrations of Earth and on 12/12/09 nothing that is not at 5D or above will be capable of withstanding the energy here. Everyone will be able to feel the effects of love and bliss pouring out over the Planet. It will be in this extremely high energy where miracles will occur. This is a dispensation and it is the largest burst of love energy to be emitted to Earth in all her history. We have been bringing a message to Earth regarding changes in the financial, political, and religious sectors. This is the Celestial Sign you have been waiting to see. Decloakings cannot occur until we have PEACE. This burst of Cosmic Love entering through StarGate Portal Opening, pictured here, is the bringer of Peace. Blessings my Beloveds. - Archangel Metatron" -- "In the vortex opening significant serious Ones came through in Ships and have entered this Dimension to Remove all Dark Hats from the Planet in the next 72 hours on 12/12/09 pre-staging worldwide decloakings."
    Last edited by Jude Iam; 12-10-2009 at 09:58 AM. Reason: news update
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: A Sign in Norway's sky... & Global mediation

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    "Matthew says this is the most profound sign yet from our brothers and sisters in other civilizations that the time is nearing for their presence to be properly acknowledged -- there is no way that those who do not want that to happen can explain away this dramatic sign. The overall spiral represents the unbroken interconnectedness of all souls from our Beginnings in the light -- the intense light at the center -- and the blue spiral aimed at Earth is the most forceful evidence to date of their desire for us to consciously connect with them in the same spirit they have come. The timing and location are significant, selected to mark the awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Obama for his vision and dedication to achieving world peace and to indicate that they are here to assist us reach this goal."

NOTE: There is an accelerated video HERE of the phenomenon mentioned above which already gave rise to channeled interpretations such as THIS ONE and StarGate Opens in Cosmic Burst of Love Over Norway (with a couple additional pictures) - "This spiral of light in the sky is an opening through a portal. This is the beginning of the Cosmic Burst of Love StarGate Portal Opening. This is a 72 hour process which will raise the vibrations of Earth and on 12/12/09 nothing that is not at 5D or above will be capable of withstanding the energy here. Everyone will be able to feel the effects of love and bliss pouring out over the Planet. It will be in this extremely high energy where miracles will occur. This is a dispensation and it is the largest burst of love energy to be emitted to Earth in all her history. We have been bringing a message to Earth regarding changes in the financial, political, and religious sectors. This is the Celestial Sign you have been waiting to see. Decloakings cannot occur until we have PEACE. This burst of Cosmic Love entering through StarGate Portal Opening, pictured here, is the bringer of Peace. Blessings my Beloveds. - Archangel Metatron" -- "In the vortex opening significant serious Ones came through in Ships and have entered this Dimension to Remove all Dark Hats from the Planet in the next 72 hours on 12/12/09 pre-staging worldwide decloakings."
    It was only a failed missle launch!!!

Where do people come up with this stuff? I watched a video yesturday from some Alex Jones loser who thought the spiral was the second coming of Jesus to bring forth Armageddon!

Why is it that people jump to these kinds of conclusions and make them out to be such a huge deal?

3. TopTop #3
    Jude Iam

hey, someguy (so, who are you, by name?) -

yes, i added the news about the missile when it came out AND we hardly know about this 3-D earth plane, let alone beyond...
    the visions which are seen by one or many are actual vision of other realms. as are the northern lights, traces of cosmic particles, ghosts, our lady of medugorje, mother ships. accept them, deny them - your call for your reality, though it is the consensual, supposedly objective truth we're talking about.
    my reality includes it all in various ways - and yes, discernment (about everything: people, investments, food, work, love, everything) is key.
    also bear in mind that things can be both, and rather than either or.
    and there aren't just 2 sides to things, but as numerous and subtle as your perception - maddening or intriguing, depending on mindset.

and i think that alex jones & company are not losers;
    i like the conversation broadened.

towards increasing consciousness in thinking, feeling, acting,
    with the synergy of community, near and far, judith

Quote Posted in reply to the post by someguy: View Post
    It was only a failed missle launch!!!

Where do people come up with this stuff? I watched a video yesturday from some Alex Jones loser who thought the spiral was the second coming of Jesus to bring forth Armageddon!

Why is it that people jump to these kinds of conclusions and make them out to be such a huge deal?

4. TopTop #4

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    hey, someguy (so, who are you, by name?) -

yes, i added the news about the missile when it came out AND we hardly know about this 3-D earth plane, let alone beyond...
    the visions which are seen by one or many are actual vision of other realms. as are the northern lights, traces of cosmic particles, ghosts, our lady of medugorje, mother ships. accept them, deny them - your call for your reality, though it is the consensual, supposedly objective truth we're talking about.
    my reality includes it all in various ways - and yes, discernment (about everything: people, investments, food, work, love, everything) is key.
    also bear in mind that things can be both, and rather than either or.
    and there aren't just 2 sides to things, but as numerous and subtle as your perception - maddening or intriguing, depending on mindset.

and i think that alex jones & company are not losers;
    i like the conversation broadened.

towards increasing consciousness in thinking, feeling, acting,
    with the synergy of community, near and far, judith
    My name is Brad, its in my profile. And my question was: Why is it that people jump to these kinds of conclusions and make them out to be such a huge deal?

Also, I never said all Alex Jones's people are losers, but I did say this guy was. Check him out, his youtube user name is thevoiceofalexjones.

Thanks.