Greetings to you.

My name is Maria Owl Gutierrez. I am a local healer, teacher and spiritual counselor who was born in Corte Madera and has lived in Marin and Sonoma Counties all of my life, except for a year in B.C. and a stint in N.Z.

As I begin my doctoral work in Wisdom Studies and Indigenous Mind, I am looking for a beautiful, inspiring environment to care for; a home and garden in nature to foster my writing, meditating, and continued opening into my healing energy.

Ideal situation would be a family who has more than one home and needs someone to care-take one while they are at another. Ideal location or similar would be Inverness, Bodega, Duncan's Mills, Jenner, Stinson, or Pt. Reyes.

My gifts:
Gardening - sustainable, organic
Animals (including ducks and chickens)
Organization and Tidiness
Honest, clear communication
Leading ceremony (would love a location to build a sweat lodge)

My work:
Soul-Centered Healing & Ancient Path Vision Quests
I lead Vision Quests and I am a certified Hypnotherapist and Herbalist.
I have my Master's in Integral Counseling Psychology and my undergrad is in Culture, Ecology, Sustainable Community and Group Process.
I taught in the concentration of Consciousness, Healing and Ecology at New College-Santa Rosa for four years.

My need:
I am desiring an opportunity to live simply for a period of time, where I can really slow down and listen to Spirit, rather than rushing around trying to make ends meet - which has been my reality for decades. I will be commuting into my office to work with clients during the week and traveling a bit - just for one to two weeks trips.

I have a strong, loving community in both Marin and Sonoma, and could provide many, many wonderful references.

With gratitude and trust in the highest good,

Maria
[email protected]