I'm supporting Amber for the Russian River Redevelopment Oversight Committee election on 12/18. I have served with her on the board of directors for River to Coast Children's Services and she is an extremely talented board member who would be an invaluable addition to RRROC. Her leadership and understanding of board operations, funding, and oversight are phenomenal. If you live within the Russian River Redevelopment District, please join me in supporting Amber for the RRROC! Amber's candidate statement follows:

I moved to Guerneville because I believe in the importance of community and I appreciate the diversity the area offers. In the past year, I have had the opportunity to become involved in many local groups, including serving on the Board of Directors for River To Coast Children’s Services and serving on the Board of Directors for Community Housing Opportunities West.
I currently function as The Economic Recovery Director at California Human Development, a nonprofit organization in Santa Rosa that focuses on providing workforce development activities to vulnerable populations. I am certified in collaborative policy making which has taught me to effectively facilitate partnerships and to create sustainable projects.
I believe that we all share the responsibility of mobilizing the community and addressing the needs that exist. I also believe that serving on the RRROC is part of this responsibility.
I appreciate your support.