Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Hannah Rachel

Anita Casalina, Respected Channel, Healer & Author: Sacred EFT + Mini Sessions!

Anita Casalina looks forward to seeing you!

Holistic Living Expo // Halloween Psychic Festival Noon - 7pm
    October 31st at the San Rafael Community Center

Anita Casalina, author of the book “Prayers of Light – heal yourself, heal your world”, channels powerful Spirit Guides to clarify and give insights using life-changing Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).

This sacred connection to Divine Source, combined with EFT has proven to be wonderfully effective for clearing mental, emotional, and physical symptoms.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU
    Visit Anita Casalina’s booth to receive a private 15 minute mini-session of channeling and spiritually guided EFT aimed at clearing mental, emotional, and physical symptoms for $20. While at the booth, listen to Anita’s “Morning Light Prayer” CD, and fill your mind, emotions and all the parts of your body with sacred light (products are available at the Expo and online – great gift ideas! ).

At Anita’s booth, mention you were referred by Hannah Rachel for the special festival package price of $15 for Anita’s acclaimed book, “Prayers of Light - heal yourself, heal your world” and receive a FREE copy of her guided meditation CD “Morning Light Prayer”.

You will also have the opportunity to sign up for full-length in-person or phone sessions, workshops, classes, and her upcoming Big Island Healing Retreat (April 5-12, 2010).

Anita Casalina has a successful private practice as a sacred channeler and intuitive healer serving grateful clients since 1982. Anita teaches Light Healing and Spirit-Guided EFT to individuals and groups in healing workshops and retreats, prayer groups and Light Healing Circles. She has also led a popular Women's Healing Circle since 2000. Anita Casalina is co-founder of the Terra Linda Healing Center in Marin County and leads healing retreats on the Big Island of Hawaii. Anita also offers remote healing, clearing and reading sessions by phone with clients around the world.

Visit Anita’s website to watch videos, read the blog and recent Tweets, download valuable free material and subscribe to automatically receive notification of Anita’s upcoming activities: www.AnitaCasalina.com

Light Prayers are life-changing, yet very simple to learn. Just use your inner vision to see God as Sacred Light for healing and protection. Here are some people’s responses to doing this:

“Our work together with Light and prayer was an amazing experience that provided me with a great deal of comfort and insight.”
    S. S., Boulder, CO

“I so appreciate your efforts to raise the consciousness of this precious planet. You help so many to shine Light and wisdom on this world.”
    T. N., Sedona, AZ

“I’ve used a morning prayer daily that Anita offered me several years ago. As a psychotherapist, it helps me draw my strength and centers me for the day. It reminds me that I can call on Guidance each day and throughout the day as needed. Anita is truly a messenger of Light.”
    P. B-C., Sonoma, CA

“Anita’s prayers have helped me awaken to the possibilities in life that God can help make real. Use the prayers. They make the difference between a life well lived, and a life barely lived.”
    T. M., PhD, San Rafael, CA

“Light Prayers have given me the closest way to connect to The Higher Power. I would not have the enriched and thriving life I have without the Light Work.”
    A. J., San Anselmo, CA

“Thank you as always, for the love, light, and wisdom you offer.”
    S. B., Maine

Visit Anita’s website to watch videos, read the blog and recent Tweets, download valuable free material and subscribe to automatically receive notification of Anita’s upcoming activities: www.AnitaCasalina.com

Anita Casalina looks forward to seeing you at the
    Holistic Living Expo Halloween Psychic Festival
    Saturday, October 31st, 12:00 noon – 7:00 pm

San Rafael Community Center
    618 B Street
    San Rafael, CA 94901

Download your FREE PASS: www.HolisticLivingExpo.com
    Last edited by Hannah Rachel; 10-29-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: title
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email