a Mendocino craigslist rants and rave poster

Jesus! Doesn't anyone speak ENGLISH anymore???

It's the numbers that make me crazy.
All the numerical designations that ALL translate to “I'm a pot head.” 13 … 215 … 420

13 means you're a pot head and OLD.

420 … I really have no clue where that came from, but we ALL know what it means.

215 means you're a pot head and STUPID.

Just to be clear to those that have been “420 friendly” for so long that their 215 brain cells have been reduced to 13 … we're talking about mary-ja-wanna

Mary Wanna is a weed. At least it used to be. Now it's so genetically altered it can't grow as a WEED anymore.

Imagine … if people could (or would) have just taken pot seeds and scattered them in the 50's or 60's. All over the county. Every creek bank, every drainage ditch, every place where it could just be dropped and have a fair chance of getting enough water (without help) to grow. What a wonderful world it would be. There would be so much pot growing throughout this country that to legislate against it would be like legislating against littering.
Which has been done.
And yet ...Litter, Litter everywhere, yet not some pot to pick.

Since it is FEDERAL LAW that designates Mary Ja Wanna as a narcotic (they're wrong, they know it, but dang it's just so embarrassing to admit it) I'd suggest that as you travel the by-ways and HIGH-ways of this country … scatter pot seeds. Vacant lots, abandoned homes, behind buildings, under bridges, in planter boxes, corporate landscapes and parks of all kinds.

If it's growing EVERYWHERE it will either have to be reclassified, which is the first GIANT step to legalization. Or … the Feds will have to hire busloads of people to “eradicate the problem” thus creating much needed employment.

If this amused you, made you pause in taking that next toke, good. And if you're anywhere around the Mendocino coast … I'll take some of that. I'm broke like everyone else and I've not been stupid enough (yet) to register myself as a “215 patient” …

In the days of the old west, the riverboats and bawdy palaces a body could sing, or dance or play some instrument to entertain in exchange for their supper.
I can't sing. I can't dance. I can't play an instrument.
But I think I may have entertained you if you've read this far.
May I have my supper now?