I have put my inner child to bed. He was getting a little annoying and bratty. Played with him a bit to make him sleepy and tucked him in.

My inner child misses you, as do I. My outer self loves you and is Happy when you are in my life, happy for you even when you are not in my life, sad when things are going wrong for you and is OK with being alone.

My inner child only missed you because he could not have you and cried when you were gone. He pouted and stomped when he could not get his way. You would reinforce is bad behavior. However my inner child could be happy playing with anybody. My outer self only wants you. He only wanted to play with you. My outer self wants so much more than just to play.

That is why I had to give him a rest. I want to be the one you love. Not my inner child. I hardly ever showed you my true self. My inner child is selfish and lonely and constantly needs attention. My outer self is there for you as a friend. I want you to get to know the real me, not my inner child.