I am looking for models to come in for my face reading class the week of August 10th - 16th also August 24th - 29th. You will receive a career and personality assessment, personalised CD also chart and print out of your strengths and challenges. High school and college students are welcomed. It will help them in their search for finding a career. The fee for this is normally $150.00. As a model there is no charge. It takes about 2 hours.

About Naomi
Naomi Tickle is an international speaker and career consultant. She is the author of You Can Read A Face Like A Book and Closing The Sale. She was first introduced to Personology (face reading) 22 years ago. Amazed by the accuracy, Naomi felt this was an opportunity to help others to better understand themselves and the people they meet with.

Naomi has recently appeared on CNN, NBC, BBC, Good Morning America and numerous television radio interviews around the world. Her book is used as a tool for communications, understanding children, relationships, team building, sales, career guidance and personal development.

If you are interested please call me at 707 769 0290 or email [email protected].