Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heartfire

How to remove a game from my computer

Hi folks,
    I have a game on my computer that I purchased and downloaded from an online store. It is not listed in my add/remove list so I can not uninstall it. I found all the files through the search function but there are so many different parts, I did not see anything that said uninstall. How the X#? do I get this thing uninstalled? What file do I look for? Help. it is taking up a lot of memory. Thanks everyone.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    NudeTea

Re: How to remove a game from my computer

Not an expert, but it's been my experience that when I put in a disk for a program that's already in my computer, it prompts me if I want to reinstall it or uninstall it.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Heartfire: View Post
    Hi folks,
    I have a game on my computer that I purchased and downloaded from an online store. It is not listed in my add/remove list so I can not uninstall it. I found all the files through the search function but there are so many different parts, I did not see anything that said uninstall. How the X#? do I get this thing uninstalled? What file do I look for? Help. it is taking up a lot of memory. Thanks everyone.

3. TopTop #3
    Tars

What operating system are you using - Windows XP?

4. TopTop #4
    don
    Founding Member

You could check the website of the manufacturer of the game or contact them directly for help. There are probably specific websites or blogs dedicated to the game (if iti is a popular game) where you could get help from other users.
    Good Luck!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Heartfire: View Post
    Hi folks,